ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP at ODU

axingfools1

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 6, 2011
Predictions:
Terry has no game plan.
Vila starts and plays 30 minutes and gets blown up in the paint and scores 2 points.
Efe plays sparingly.
Tydus comes in for 2 minutes so Bryson doesnt foul.
Stroud sits the whole game.
Tarke claps from the bench.
Williams gets in foul trouble and we are out rebounded by 15.
Lathon and Hawkins combine for 5 assists
We shoot 25 3s and 10 freethrows
We shoot 20% from 3 and 80% from the line
We have two 3 minute plus scoring droughts including the last 5 minutes of the game.

ODU by 10. No need to watch the game.

Last edited:
I think axingfools is stating the facts. That’s what we have seen pretty much all year. He forgot to mention that we commit 15 turnovers

Reactions: axingfools1
It’s been a minute (as kids use the term these days) since Williams has hit a 3.

Hasn’t even been close on his last 4 or 5 attempts.

Reactions: Lil_Train
It’s been a minute (as the kids use the term these days) since Williams has hit a 3.

Hasn’t even been close on his last 4 or 5 attempts.
Yes, his 3 point shooting has really dipped in conference.

Wow, team had no clue the shot clock was running out. Not a smart team, and worse coaching.

Does ODU always look like unc or is this just a promotion for tonight’s game?

Hmm, Stroud RIGHT at the edge of the restricted area, refs decide he was blocking instead of calling the charge. I like the effort, though; he was right on the line.

I don’t see Hawkins there at all right now, meaning not even on the bench. Anyone have any news on this? Btw, I’m liking what Lathon has done so far, maybe not having Hawkins there on his back has helped his confidence??

Every single team now immediately doubles Williams when he catches the ball on the post.......and yet every single game, we look like it’s the first time we have ever seen this double team.

When is Terry going to put in some type of play/set/motion/adjustment that our team will immediately go to each time, in order to take advantage of when Williams is doubled?

I don’t see Hawkins there at all right now, meaning not even on the bench. Anyone have any news on this? Btw, I’m liking what Lathon has done so far, maybe not having Hawkins there on his back has helped his confidence??

Was wondering the same thing.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
4 Miners just stood around and watched the ODU guard get his own rebound from and stuff it home for an easy deuce. Gawd dammit!

Is it football season yet? Not that it’s any better. Just want this season to be over with, and the usual mass exodus of transfer players to follow. Ready for Chihuahuas baseball to begin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT