ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP Basketball 2015-16 Schedule Announced

It may be helpful to first understand how Carlos evaluates women in order to grasp his paradigm regarding UTEP basketball:

2-of-10-would-not-bang-1.jpg

We've been over this several times already. I asked you to post 5 things UTEP football & basketball has accomplished over the last 23 years. You have yet to attempt that.

My point is there's nothing that UTEP has done that others haven't. Coach Kugler seems to have the football program in the right direction and if he improves in some way, I will continue to think so.

Basketball is another story though. As probably evidenced today, Floyd still continues to recruit players that can't stay eligible at a school that accepts 99% of its applicants. UTEP is not Rice, UT or other countless schools that turn down students. Even though the Engineering and Hispanic aspect is great for the school, it doesn't mean that it's a great school.

So argue with me all you want, but come up with something those 2 UTEP sports have accomplished. You have 23 years of results to work with!

Same crap different day!!! I asked you what positive posts you have made!! Not to ask me a question .... What does what has utep done in 23 years have to do with what you have posted?? Not a damn thing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT