ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP falls short at Louisiana Tech, losing 14-10 in a squeaker

They were doing fine until Skyler got brutally KOd
I agree with develman, define "fine." We had one scoring drive when Skyler was in, and except for the long field goal that Flabiano missed didn't come close to scoring during the rest of his time in the game. Overall the offense was awful while he was in. Now we would have had a slightly better chance of scoring with him, as he does sometimes pass the ball, but the odds of scoring that winning TD would have been only slightly better with him instead of Pickles. Points have been rare this season no matter who lines up behind center.

I agree with develman, define "fine." We had one scoring drive when Skyler was in, and except for the long field goal that Flabiano missed didn't come close to scoring during the rest of his time in the game. Overall the offense was awful while he was in. Now we would have had a slightly better chance of scoring with him, as he does sometimes pass the ball, but the odds of scoring that winning TD would have been only slightly better with him instead of Pickles. Points have been rare this season no matter who lines up behind center.
Well we were winning and seemingly in control

Well we were winning and seemingly in control
We were tied 7-7. Our go ahead field goal happened on that drive, but only after Pickles came into the game. That only gave us a 3 point lead. I've never, ever felt that my team was "in control" of a game unless they held a multi-score lead. Had we won that game it would have been primarily because of the defense, not Skyler or anyone else on the offense.

We were tied 7-7. Our go ahead field goal happened on that drive, but only after Pickles came into the game. That only gave us a 3 point lead. I've never, ever felt that my team was "in control" of a game unless they held a multi-score lead. Had we won that game it would have been primarily because of the defense, not Skyler or anyone else on the offense.
So it had no effect on the game in your view to have Skyler knocked out and replaced by Pickles ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT