ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP is a 2nd chance School

So much for me being done with this thread....

Chihuahua, I would be LYING to her if I said he assaulted another woman. He was "accused".....NOTHING says he assaulted anyone. (he would have been arrested)

Yo brotha, dontcha have anything better to do than prove you are right, which you aren't?
It's quite alright to be wrong. I am daily. I don't know this kid. I don't know what happened as I wasn't there. He wasn't charged and is free to play hoops here at UTEP. It is what it is. Nothing you and your other personality types will change it. We have a stud PG. #boom

Move along son, there's nothing here to see....

I am not asking about Dominic. My question has nothing to do with Dominic. This was my question based on your statement.

Your comment: "Sorry bro, if he hasn't been arrested, then it's honestly none of my business. For the record, you should hear bartender stories....ACK!"

My comment: "Ok- let me ask you this. Let's say you have a daughter and you heard from somebody reliable that her boyfriend sexually assaulted a woman in the past (but was never arrested). Would you still let him date you daughter? I would think your answer would be no."

I am sick of hearing this argument go on... Everyone ! Deserves a second chance. I will quote the greatest line ever written " let he is without sin cast the first stone".... We have all made mistakes it's what we do after that defines us... Give the young man a chance before you judge him!

I am sick of hearing this argument go on... Everyone ! Deserves a second chance. I will quote the greatest line ever written " let he is without sin cast the first stone".... We have all made mistakes it's what we do after that defines us... Give the young man a chance before you judge him!

I don't think EVERYBODY deserves a second chances. I don't think murderers or child molesters deserve a second chance, etc.

Some mistakes have more consequences than others.

End result! He is a UTEP MINER! Iam in no position to judge ... Let someone who is perfect do that. All I can do is cheer my team on, and trust he has learned his lesson ,,,

Lol know I remember why I stopped posting on this site. I remember a time when Miner fans (true fans) would attack: BYU (I hate Kevin Nixon) Lobos (Luc freaking Longley) .. Instead of attacking fellow fans...AND OUR OWN TEAM!

Reactions: wziminer
Lol know I remember why I stopped posting on this site. I remember a time when Miner fans (true fans) would attack: BYU (I hate Kevin Nixon) Lobos (Luc freaking Longley) .. Instead of attacking fellow fans...AND OUR OWN TEAM!

I was being sarcastic- I am sorry you are a very very very sensitive person where you say you're people attacked when somebody is being sarcastic. Nobody attacks UTEP on here either- I am not sure where you are getting that from.

Being a fan isn't exclusive to people who stick their head in the sand , and think everything is rainbows and sun shine(seen through orange colored glasses in this case) , there is room for the critical also .

Oh I forgot , I despise BYwho , UNM and NMSU, as well . You can throw in Wyoming(Fennis Dumbo era) too .

Last edited:
Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
What a player does on his personal time is up to him. I am more interested in how he fits the team chemistry.

Shouldn't is my opinion. You can call me the moral police if you want. My personal life is not up for discussion because I am not an employee of UTEP athletics or a scholarship athlete. I may/may not have kids and I may/may not have daughters. That's none of your business.

I am not really one way or the other on this... but looking at whats stated up here

this girl goes to the apt and is supposedly raped but doesnt leave....
then it happens again and she still doesnt leave and not only does she not leave but she stays the night with them??
then in the morning she has sex with one of them again??? and then finally leaves
then comes back to the apt she was raped at by herself ? is it me or does this just not add up??

if someone hurt me the would be the last place i would go back to, unless i was gonna repay them...

none of that makes sense to me at all...

We're not talking about 80% of college athletes, I am talking about one in particular UTEP basketball player. Again, who on here would want this guy dating "your daughter"? He is a representative of the University and is getting a scholarship.
Ok- let me ask you this. Let's say you have a daughter and you heard from somebody reliable that her boyfriend sexually assaulted a woman in the past (but was never arrested). Would you still let him date you daughter? I would think your answer would be no.

Great...how the hell are you going to know everyones past.....how many legimate rapes are not reported in the first place, so the answer don't let your daughter date anyone....Now a convicted sex offender or even one who was arrested for this offense should raise a red flag but in this case no one was arrested and this is not an example of a rape this is a group of kids acting with poor judgment.....you are apparently very slow.....this women had sex with multiple men by her choice....where do you read anywhere that they forced themselves on her....how many times have you had a consentual sexual encounter with a women you just met....it happens all the time (maybe not for you) but most guys.....what if they came back and accused you of sexual assault.....how would you like to be judged when you know it was not rape.....but yet you get on this forum and cast judgement on a topic you have no clue about.......get a life... anyone can accuse anyone of anything.....doesn't mean it happened and they shouldn't be banned for life for having consentual sex....

Great...how the hell are you going to know everyones past.....how many legimate rapes are not reported in the first place, so the answer don't let your daughter date anyone....Now a convicted sex offender or even one who was arrested for this offense should raise a red flag but in this case no one was arrested and this is not an example of a rape this is a group of kids acting with poor judgment.....you are apparently very slow.....this women had sex with multiple men by her choice....where do you read anywhere that they forced themselves on her....how many times have you had a consentual sexual encounter with a women you just met....it happens all the time (maybe not for you) but most guys.....what if they came back and accused you of sexual assault.....how would you like to be judged when you know it was not rape.....but yet you get on this forum and cast judgement on a topic you have no clue about.......get a life... anyone can accuse anyone of anything.....doesn't mean it happened and they shouldn't be banned for life for having consentual sex....

You clearly missed the point. I am not saying you have to know everybody's past. I never said they forced themselves on her.

This is what was stated and this is what was asked:

Stated: "Sorry bro, if he hasn't been arrested, then it's honestly none of my business. For the record, you should hear bartender stories....ACK"

Asked: "Ok- let me ask you this. Let's say you have a daughter and you heard from somebody reliable that her boyfriend sexually assaulted a woman in the past (but was never arrested). Would you still let him date you daughter? I would think your answer would be no."

Also not sure where you see where anybody is saying he should be "banned for life". All I'm saying is I think it's not a wise choice for him to represent UTEP- nothing more, nothing else.

how many times have you had a consentual sexual encounter with a women you just met....it happens all the time (maybe not for you) but most guys

Zero times. I and most men have this thing called morals and we don't need to have sex with every single woman we meet. Not only do I think it is irresponsible, but not safe.

It may be "most" with the guys you hang out with (at least that is what they tell you), but in general it is not "most".

Reactions: FeralFelidae
Zero times. I and most men have this thing called morals and we don't need to have sex with every single woman we meet. Not only do I think it is irresponsible, but not safe.

It may be "most" with the guys you hang out with (at least that is what they tell you), but in general it is not "most".
I get it you don't have sex.....your choice. Nor did I say anything about having sex with every single women I have met. My example or point is sex does happen at random moments in a persons life...it does not mean they are bad people or sexual predators.....your life style is yours but don't judge others because they choose to do their own thing. And yes it happens more than you think.....if your not sexually attractive to women, I'm sorry. Stop hiding behind your "morals"......I guarantee you are not as perfect as you would like people to think......

For someone who did not want to sleep with any of them.......... she sure had a lot of Sex with them.
"they have sex with her again until she starts to cry then they all stop and go play video games"

So you're one of those people who blames the victim?
I'm not blaming the victim ...don't try to spin my words... Yes she did allow them to pull a train on her and still slept with more guys after...Sounds to me like she had something to do with the evenings activities ....NO?

Yeah man, most of us have participated in trains, gangbangs, sloppy seconds, and taking advantage of drunk girls. Not!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's an everyday thing I guess? How many trains have been run on your family members?
Really dude......This is your best offer...... Lets see ...you know some of my family have played with trains and one even works on a train.... does that count? You are pathetic in your attempts to change the conversation and derail threads........Keep up the act though it's all you got going for you anyways.

Who is being "high and mighty"? We were never accused of sexually assaulting a woman.
That's true but you have been accused of being an asshole so just go ahead and defend that. Don't try to spin the comment you know exactly what you do on almost every thread. You and your buddy try, and some times have success derailing threads with your stupid ass comments. Man get a life.

And yes it happens more than you think.....if your not sexually attractive to women, I'm sorry. Stop hiding behind your "morals"......I guarantee you are not as perfect as you would like people to think......

lol!!! So just because I don't have sex with women I just meet that means I'm not attracted to women?

I am not "hiding". I am right here. I never said I am perfect- nobody is perfect.

"they have sex with her again until she starts to cry then they all stop and go play video games"

So you're one of those people who blames the victim?
Well dude ...the victim should of left and called for help instead of sticking around......... and having more sex........really sound like a victim to you?......Lots of things to question, NO?

That's true but you have been accused of being an asshole so just go ahead and defend that. Don't try to spin the comment you know exactly what you do on almost every thread. You and your buddy try, and some times have success derailing threads with your stupid ass comments. Man get a life.

Don't need to defend anything- I don't care what names anybody calls me. All I do is post my opinions here- no derailing here. If you don't like my opinions, then I suggest you ignore me or don't read my comments.

I know you won't answer because you don't have anything you back up your comments- but what "stupid ass" comments are you talking about?

Nor can you.....how bout ending your moral parade on a kid who may have made a mistake....not a rape....let him come here and make a name for himself....not a name your trying to give him.

What are you talking about? I have never said how the victim should have acted.

My morals have nothing to do with Dominic. I don't care if you or anybody has consensual sex with women they just meet.

I haven' called Dominic any names- you really like to say things that aren't true.

Don't need to defend anything- I don't care what names anybody calls me. All I do is post my opinions here- no derailing here. If you don't like my opinions, then I suggest you ignore me or don't read my comments.

I know you won't answer because you don't have anything you back up your comments- but what "stupid ass" comments are you talking about?
Man most of your comments are made to derail topics....Im not going to argue because all you will do is spin the conversation...Its your MO......nuff said

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT