ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP - LA Tech Game Thread

These boys are fighting and not giving up. Dimel has done a good job this year. Maybe a few decisions didn’t work out, but overall, pretty good job. All things be considered

Playing Jones was a bold move that seems to be paying off. We haven't won any games, but I believe in this staff. Just grown-up, competent moves. Kugler was such a disaster, its actually impressive Dimmel has them playing this good.

Reactions: UTEPDefense
Our WR flopped for the call. I kind of feel bad because I hate those calls, but we were due after having 100 of those type of calls going against us.

We played the entire game without our starting left tackle(Henry) and on the last drive of the game, we did not give our back-up left tackle any help. All that we needed to do was leave a running back on that side to help block, instead we let him go one-on-one against 45 and we got beat.

We played the entire game without our starting left tackle(Henry) and on the last drive of the game, we did not give our back-up left tackle any help. All that we needed to do was leave a running back on that side to help block, instead we let him go one-on-one against 45 and we got beat.
They did help him on the roll out to the right, but then went back to one on one.

Reactions: UTEPDefense
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT