ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP NU Game Thread

I stopped watching. I wouldn't be surprised If Utep scores and loses 28-14 and Dimel says I like the way we continued to Compete SMH 😒

I don't have Twitter, can everyone who does please flood Utep Athletics, Dimel, Senter and Wilson with Please make a change immediately show us you actually care at all, Geez, I have no words for the second half melt down of a game that we were probably better than NW in the 1st half and right in the game. Got out coached by an interim coach wearing 2 hats and all chips stacked against him, Dimel and Hardison should just go away, you're not welcome in El Paso anymore!!!! 😒 Ok I'm exaggerating, but damn they stink!

One good thing about this being AT Northwestern is that the drunk chimps working the game last week are working some other game this week. This is a real production with good video and audio.
They should thank FOX for that partnership.
Did either B1G Network or KLAQ broadcast bring up why the team landed at 10 PM CT and missed their walk- thru at Ryan Field? There were no weather issues yesterday in ELP or ORD (O' Hare) airports.

They should thank FOX for that partnership.
Did either B1G Network or KLAQ broadcast bring up why the team landed at 10 PM CT and missed their walk- thru at Ryan Field? There were no weather issues yesterday in ELP or ORD (O' Hare) airports.

Not that I know of.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT