ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP NU Game Thread

Beautiful offense play calling and execution by the Miners. It’s great to start off strong against NU.

Just reminding myself that this is still a Big-10 team making 50 million per year compared to our 400k per year. I said earlier this week that they have a HUGE advantage from being able to afford everything that Big-10 money buys.

Sigh. I just realized that this sounds like I'm already making Dismel excuses for when we lose.

It’s great to see a group of Miner fans in orange in the stands. They look good on tv.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
Not a good showing by our Defense in that series. The PF call and poor tackling have to be corrected.

Just reminding myself that this is still a Big-10 team making 50 million per year compared to our 400k per year. I said earlier this week that they have a HUGE advantage from being able to afford everything that Big-10 money buys.

Sigh. I just realized that this sounds like I'm already making Dismel excuses for when we lose.
Yes, but they lost to Miami OH and SIU last year and are on a 12 game losing streak.

The NU defense is laying down some good hits. I’m sure their coaches got on them for that first series. The Miners have to keep playing smart.

Reactions: MinerManiac
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT