ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ Sam Houston State Game Thread

My betting numbers are right on with Vegas has.

SH’s defense isn’t terrible, UTEP’s offense is terrible.

My betting numbers: SH 21 UTEP 17 but wouldn’t be surprised if UTEP wins this out right. Might actually be a good 4th quarter of drama.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
My betting numbers are right on with Vegas has.

SH’s defense isn’t terrible, UTEP’s offense is terrible.

My betting numbers: SH 21 UTEP 17 but wouldn’t be surprised if UTEP wins this out right. Might actually be a good 4th quarter of drama.
I have seen SHSU defense and yes, it is not bad at all. In the two to three games I saw they were just out on the field too long and tuckered out.

But this is year six of Dimel; we've seen enough. I want the players to win but he doesn't set them up to win. I do see UTEP coming out and perhaps getting two quick scores, but Dimel can't stand success. SHSU "gets off the Schneid" showing no mercy in the second half against a reeling Miner team.

UTEP 17
SHSU 35

Wow, SH I think was the wrong pick for CUSUA they weren't ready. Jacksonville St. has proved it was a good pick both quality of the team they put on the field and attendance. This all makes it even worse if Utep loses tonight.
SHSU studs that won the FCS are gone. They are in rebuild but will be back on top chasing Liberty and WKU in the future. KC Keeler is to good a mid major coach (who UTEP passed up prior). You don't have free agency and the covid players are in their last year in D1 with their extra year.

So did some digging and talked to a Booster close to Utep and this name was thrown out there. Jason Simpson UT Martin HC for the last 17 years. Was told his name has been suggested for Senter to look into at the end of the season if and most likely when Dimel is fired after a losing season.

• Wow
I think the Miners will win. They will probably lose though. Local media hoping they do so they can push their win out agenda!

So did some digging and talked to a Booster close to Utep and this name was thrown out there. Jason Simpson UT Martin HC for the last 17 years. Was told his name has been suggested for Senter to look into at the end of the season if and most likely when Dimel is fired after a losing season.
No thanks. He’s 52 and has a solid job in his part of the country.

Need someone who is like 32 and is black.

Keeler > Kill.

Keeler has won a title.
I’d take either one over the derpfvck we have right now, however you cray.

Craig Bohl won 3 fcs nattys in a row and ended up at Wyoming. Keeler is good, but to put it into perspective, he’s not even Craig Bohl good…who is not Jerry Kill good.

Kill turned Northern Illinois around in very short order. Took over a lowly Big 10 school and improved Minnesota from year to year until he got sick. Next took over one of the worst programs in America and has since turned that program around. No contest.

That stupid play never works. I‘m sure our success rate on that play is around 5%.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT