ADVERTISEMENT

UTEPMBB🏀 @ LA Tech

Good half defensively. Hopefully, La Tech keeps missing from outside. I hope we can somehow get a couple of shots for Saterfield. He's been MIA for a bunch of games.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Gawd damn! These refs have bailed LaTech out of every bad situation they get themselves into under the bucket.

It is ridiculous.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
We need a Bobby Joe Hill, or Jeep Jackson, or Tim Hardaway, or Randy Culpepper in there. If we had someone Iike that, every time Lofton dribbled the ball up the floor it would be two points the other way.

Golding should teach the team to flop every time an opponent has the ball in the lane. Maybe we could get some of those calls.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Does Bienemy think that he's suddenly Steph Curry? And did they actually call a foul on Lofton? Holy hell!

Refs have a hard job. I understand fan bias. While I complain about the refs from time to time, I try not to accuse them of favoritism given the above. But tonight LA Tech has received some obvious home cooking.
They make a bad call on one end, and then follow up with the make up. Just not good reffing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT