ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP's QB Room

MinerInWisconsin

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 28, 2001
Now that we have 2 new qb recruits we will have a full qb room.

Hardison will be a jr.
Brownholtz will be a jr.
Hurley will be a rs so.
Rodriguez will be a so.
Retzlaff will be a so.
McNamara will be a fr.

Some believe Retslaff will beat out Hardison this coming season wile others believe McNamara is the qb of the future.

Anyone here think Hardison doesn't start at Oklahoma?

Reactions: PicksForPaydirt

Hardison will be a jr.
Brownholtz will be a jr.
Hurley will be a rs so.
Rodriguez will be a so.
Retzlaff will be a so.
McNamara will be a fr.

Some believe Retslaff will beat out Hardison this coming season wile others believe McNamara is the qb of the future.

Which one of theses guys can throw AND run. With the loss of Cowing, the offense has to pick up slack somewhere. I think our WR group will still be good, but a duel threat QB and a pass catching TE could help us take a nice leap forward.

Reactions: utep-piggy

Hardison will be a jr.
Brownholtz will be a jr.
Hurley will be a rs so.
Rodriguez will be a so.
Retzlaff will be a so.
McNamara will be a fr.

I think that all will compete but my money is on Hardison. I'm a fan of his and hope he improves enough to keep the job. He's an area local and played at NMMI. I like his demeanor. Please don't take that as a discredit for the others because I want them all to give their best and compete. This is what makes bigger colleges better, COMPETITION! I think that they all know the transfer portal is an option if things don't work out. For all we know, McNamara could come in and simply blow the socks off everyone in the room.

In the end, I'm glad that UTEP is improving on their recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT