ADVERTISEMENT

Way too early reaction on Utep vs U of A

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
First off I've been watching the whole game and just turned it off after Franklins fumble after getting rocked. I hope he's ok, cause that was a shot. Stinks, cause he got the 1st and made a great effort. That play was a microcosm of the whole game. UTEP fought, but it was never in doubt, not once. I liked the fight, and think if Utep played this way against NW last week for the whole game they may have won or at least kept it close. This one just felt like a slow constant bleed, but the result was clearly inevitable. Now here are the key points.
-Hardison played decent, but our receivers did him no favors whatsoever. It was sad to see so many big pass plays missed, cause they simply can't catch anything SMH 😏 Hardison was clearly frustrated and I'm sure it effected the whole team.
- Defense showed flashed and surprisingly made adjustments to their Electric QB in the second half, but forgot to defend the run. It was definitely a bend, but try not to break attempt by Dimel.
- Overall better effort, but this team will have a losing season, because they simply cannot score!
-Tuned back into see Hurley and the 2nd team offense drive down and throw a Lazer for a TD. I don't know if that was, cause Arizona had already put their second team in, but that was impressive and I like that kid Hurley alot at least on that drive.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT