ADVERTISEMENT

UTRGV

unihom

Rookie
Jan 19, 2018
El Paso, TX
Man I bet Lew Stallworth and Terry Winn really regret leaving UTEP. They're having to play in Las Vegas and not in Frisco, Texas right now. Bet they wish they had stayed to play at the Cowboys Practice facility with the curtain.

Reactions: Hot For Keitha
Man I bet Lew Stallworth and Terry Winn really regret leaving UTEP. They're having to play in Las Vegas and not in Frisco, Texas right now. Bet they wish they had stayed to play at the Cowboys Practice facility with the curtain.
Probably worst post of the year

Reactions: Cube Jack
Vegas is overrated.

Dallas > Vegas.

How so? Have you ever been there during conference championship week? During March madness? I don't think so.
Maybe the statement: The CUSA tourney is a better fit in Dallas than Vegas is somewhat believable. But anything else is ridiculous.

Reactions: unihom
I liked when the WAC tournament was in Las Vegas in the 90s. I also very much enjoyed Frisco this week.

UTRGV promptly went out and lost big to Seattle University in the first round 77-60. I doubt Terry Winn's whole 2 points impressed the high rollers.

How so? Have you ever been there during conference championship week? During March madness? I don't think so.
Maybe the statement: The CUSA tourney is a better fit in Dallas than Vegas is somewhat believable. But anything else is ridiculous.

They're both great cities

I liked when the WAC tournament was in Las Vegas in the 90s. I also very much enjoyed Frisco this week.

UTRGV promptly went out and lost big to Seattle University in the first round 77-60. I doubt Terry Winn's whole 2 points impressed the high rollers.

Went and accomplished the same thing as UTEP did this post season. Except they won more games over the whole year.

Marry em? Great dig

What's STC? Yeah, I'd be happy if UTEP was in the WAC winning more games. At least they don't have an AAU setup for their conference tournament.

This is the first year in Frisco, hopefully, they will improve it next year. I am just happy it's not in Birmingham. I will take Frisco any day.

Reactions: Cube Jack
Raise the scoreboards/big screens so fans can actually see them from their seats, open concession stands at floor level, be clearer on the floor seats and prices. I paid the higher price to sit at floor level only to be told the tickets I had were for the bleachers while there was another section on the floor that had actual chairs. My father is almost nearing 80 and these high school bleachers just about kicked his ass. The giant curtain and wood bleachers give it a summer high school tournament feel. Not what I expected.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT