ADVERTISEMENT

Victor Mbachu the silent killer!!!

minerproud

Rookie
Apr 22, 2014
Ok everyone, here is my big surprise player that everyone is overlooking!!!
Victor Mbachu # 13, I saw him play today and saw that he can flat out penetrate the boards, passes the basketball really well and has an awesome crossover.
Where has he been hiding?

Victor is really fast but he just couldn't finish and his shots were not going in. But he sure wasn't shy in taking shots on Saturday.
The two that are way to passive are Trochet and Flaggert. They're not quick enough to create their own shot.

GO MINERS

Ok everyone, this is only my opinion and does not mean that Victor is going to be the best player on the team, all I'm saying is that he really impressed me at the scrimmage game and got a lot playing time. Victor does a lot of things right, like Ball handling, Fast moving to the rim, loves to drive to the basket and not afraid to take a shot. I think we have been lacking those skills in guard play for along time. The El Paso times also noted that Victor had a better game than Tevin Caldwell. I'm not predicting that he will be a starter or he will see a lot of minuets on the floor but if you all look at his game, he does have some talent and I hope the coaches see that.

He actually played some valuable minutes a couple years ago and definitely made the most of them. Then something happened and he was dismissed from the team, or he didn't make the grade...I don't remember the reason. Thought he had potential...and that was two years ago. Hope he surprises again.

It was reported that it was his grades two years ago when poor Cooper was the only guard left and had to play way to many minutes and ran out of gas towards the end of the season.

It was reported that it was his grades two years ago when poor Cooper was the only guard left and had to play way to many minutes and ran out of gas towards the end of the season.

That's it. Thanks for the reminder. I kind of remembered it being grades but wasn't positive. At any rate, he gave us some really good minutes during that fiasco of a time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT