ADVERTISEMENT

We hired Gene Chizik

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
We hired a so so football coach who will probably win an occasional bowl game, give us one or 2 good seasons every 5 years and then lose the rest of the time. So essentially here's our next 5 years with this guy.
2018- 3-8
2019- 5-7
2020- 8-4
2021- 6-6
2022- 4-8
No Double Digit wins or Conference Championships, but a meager and acceptable Utep total of 26-34 lol I'm no fortune teller, but I think I'm spot on. Utep just wants to have a head above water Sports Program not an Olympic Swimmer mentality. Utep!!!! Where almost .500 is ok

Reactions: jdubb66
UTEPs going 3-8 next year? Which game is getting cancelled?

I will bet you anything right now, that UTEP is not winning 3 games next year.

Reactions: El Paso 777
Gene Chizik won a National Championships and 3 bowl games in 4 years at Auburn. As usual, you have no clue what you are talking about.
Hey F'n Idiot, look at his overall losing record and fact he got hired at Auburn after a losing record at Iowa State then after his national championship went back to losing. Point was that this guy will win a year or two, but nothing consistent and will lose more than winning. What's your personal beef with me? I've been pretty straight on when I have info and my sources are much closer to the program than yours I'm sure. I am actually a passionate Miner fan who hopes beyond all hopes, but also criticizes when it's necessary. I suggest you don't bark up this tree, cause I will shut your Ass up real quick!!! Find someone else to fight with on this board Man, cause I ain't the one!

Hey F'n Idiot, look at his overall losing record and fact he got hired at Auburn after a losing record at Iowa State then after his national championship went back to losing. Point was that this guy will win a year or two, but nothing consistent and will lose more than winning. What's your personal beef with me? I've been pretty straight on when I have info and my sources are much closer to the program than yours I'm sure. I am actually a passionate Miner fan who hopes beyond all hopes, but also criticizes when it's necessary. I suggest you don't bark up this tree, cause I will shut your Ass up real quick!!! Find someone else to fight with on this board Man, cause I ain't the one!

He was 33-19 at Auburn. He won a bowl game the year after he won a National Championship. He won three bowl games in three years. As usual, you have no clue what you're talking about.

Oh man, I'm scared now! lmao You're pathetic.

I suggest you don't bark up this tree, cause I will shut your Ass up real quick!!!

af584690872a5a63d27e8bf083bdc4c25e5c9c52d95084f4e7dfaea9c4558f51.jpg

a9cdadaef5d98d3649ccdf01c9bc035675587ff260c2f8e0b0ac2c009fa9700c.jpg

I know it's funny to posts meme's and it's fun to joke, but in all seriousness it's really sad some people can't talk about a topic without using foul language and immature language.

We hired a so so football coach who will probably win an occasional bowl game, give us one or 2 good seasons every 5 years and then lose the rest of the time. So essentially here's our next 5 years with this guy.
2018- 3-8
2019- 5-7
2020- 8-4
2021- 6-6
2022- 4-8
No Double Digit wins or Conference Championships, but a meager and acceptable Utep total of 26-34 lol I'm no fortune teller, but I think I'm spot on. Utep just wants to have a head above water Sports Program not an Olympic Swimmer mentality. Utep!!!! Where almost .500 is ok

at this point, I'll take it...

af584690872a5a63d27e8bf083bdc4c25e5c9c52d95084f4e7dfaea9c4558f51.jpg

a9cdadaef5d98d3649ccdf01c9bc035675587ff260c2f8e0b0ac2c009fa9700c.jpg

I know it's funny to posts meme's and it's fun to joke, but in all seriousness it's really sad some people can't talk about a topic without using foul language and immature language.
Your the only one who gets to me and annoys me and causes me to use bad language, usually I'm aChristian like Trump

Gene Chizik won a National Championships and 3 bowl games in 4 years at Auburn. As usual, you have no clue what you are talking about.
What was his Iowa State record and what was his last season at Auburn's record Genius and what's his overall HC record 38-38 he has 3 losing seasons under his belt out of 6. Point again for the dense is he's won some, but lost his share as well. See no profanity

Your the only one who gets to me and annoys me and causes me to use bad language, usually I'm aChristian like Trump

I am sorry I annoy you and I "get to [you]" for pointing out that you are wrong. Gene Chizik was 33-19 and won 3 bowl games in 4 years at Auburn (including 1 national championship). I am sorry you are such a weak person that you get annoyed when you are wrong.

And it's "you're", not "your".

What was his Iowa State record and what was his last season at Auburn's record Genius and what's his overall HC record 38-38 he has 3 losing seasons under his belt out of 6. Point again for the dense is he's won some, but lost his share as well. See no profanity

38-38 is not a losing record, so you are wrong either way.

If you want to account for 6 years, he still won 3 bowl games (including one national championship). That's a great coach to me.

38-38 is not a losing record, so you are wrong either way.

If you want to account for 6 years, he still won 3 bowl games (including one national championship). That's a great coach to me.
So Utep is at a different level than Auburn so based on that I predicted 5 years and one year he may win a conf title and go bowling here and there, but like MR. Chizik he would lose as much as he wins and not have a consistent sustained program. If Chizik was a great coach he'd be a HC still. He won, cause he got lucky with Cam. This is based solely off what it seems to be on the surface he could in fact prove me wring and I'd be happy about that. in missing the point. As far as you please point out examples of me being wrong before, since you apparently fact check my posts and follow me so closely. A Hater is a fan too and I appreciate all my Fans, Thanks for your support!

So Utep is at a different level than Auburn so based on that I predicted 5 years and one year he may win a conf title and go bowling here and there, but like MR. Chizik he would lose as much as he wins and not have a consistent sustained program. If Chizik was a great coach he'd be a HC still. He won, cause he got lucky with Cam. This is based solely off what it seems to be on the surface he could in fact prove me wring and I'd be happy about that. in missing the point. As far as you please point out examples of me being wrong before, since you apparently fact check my posts and follow me so closely. A Hater is a fan too and I appreciate all my Fans, Thanks for your support!

I'm not a "hater", I simply said you are wrong.

All of this is 100% incorrect:

"look at his overall losing record"

"after his national championship went back to losing. Point was that this guy will win a year or two, but nothing consistent and will lose more than winning."

I'm sorry your correct, where I said almost .500 is ok I meant just .500 I'd acceptable. Happy now Cupcake?! Ok GN until we meet again and as always Go Miners!!!

I'm sorry your correct, where I said almost .500 is ok I meant just .500 I'd acceptable. Happy now Cupcake?! Ok GN until we meet again and as always Go Miners!!!

You seriously need to learn how to write.

Chizik won bowls in 3/4 years at Auburn. I would say that is consistent.

I write quick on the phone like a text, so "you're correct on that one. I need to go back and proof read sometimes, because of predictive text errors and what not. Damn your hard headed and keep ignoring his Iowa State failure. Lol I'm done with this conversation. Good Evening Sir!

I write quick on the phone like a text, so "you're correct on that one. I need to go back and proof read sometimes, because of predictive text errors and what not. Damn your hard headed and keep ignoring his Iowa State failure. Lol I'm done with this conversation. Good Evening Sir!

Well then don't write on the phone since you can't handle it.

"you're" (#2)

"proofread"

I don't care what he did at Iowa State. He did well at Auburn.

Well then don't write on the phone since you can't handle it.

"you're" (#2)

"proofread"

I don't care what he did at Iowa State. He did well at Auburn.
You're Annoying! You're hard headed and You're are still missing the point. You can't count one and not the other. With your argument then we should only see what Dana did at Wyoming, not Houston??? I have stuff to do bro, goodbye!

You're Annoying! You're hard headed and You're are still missing the point. You can't count one and not the other. With your argument then we should only see what Dana did at Wyoming, not Houston??? I have stuff to do bro, goodbye!

"you are" not "you're are"

Gene won 3 bowl games (including one National Championship) in 6 six years. Dana never won a a bowl game or ever appeared in a bowl game, so I'm not sure why you're trying to compare them.

Someecards-Your-Youre-Shit.png

ysd3v.jpg

nananana-hey-hey-hey-goodbye.jpg

Last edited:
Not my grammar just bad Android keyboard actually, but off topic and pointless. You are from here on out on automatic ignore ...

Not my grammar just bad Android keyboard actually, but off topic and pointless. You are from here on out on automatic ignore ...

You made the same mistake every time. Don't blame the keyboard.

You don't need to be a drama queen and state it, just put me on ignore and move on.

9a52dcf95f556df05e51b9a64fd5bc97.jpg

b9cae7bb22e1b0f6b260079bb2d03d1b59894391022c2f6bd2363d210e1d82b8.jpg

Dude stop being a childish prick........... just saying
He needs to concentrate on matters that matter and not on just pissin' off other posters. I'm mad at myself for even bothering with this comment. Go find yourself a life somewhere else. Try to go one day without being an annoyance.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
"IF" we had a moderator, this clown would be gone. He tested the waters for a while again, and once he saw he was safe. he resorted to his stupidity.

And THIS is why you are a troll chihuahua....then again, you know this and enjoy it....it's your purpose in life.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT