ADVERTISEMENT

Well...Hot Damn!

USAFminersfan

MI Regular
Nov 8, 2008
I haven't watched many games recently, or given this team much credit for their "turnaround". After watching this game, however, i'm starting to like the pride in which they play. The defense is....well.... "Miner defense"....eh?

It's been a rough ride lately, but beating UAB like that ain't too shabby!

I hope they enjoy tonight. Rest, stay inside, drink fluids, eat a good breakfast, go to class, then wake up Saturday like you own it.

Reactions: miner1liner
Its sad to say that winning 12-14 games this year will feel good, but after the start, at least to see the turn around would be encouraging. They were a different team in the 2nd half, I guarantee you the conference is taking notice now and not expecting a cake walk against this Miner team. I'm happy the kids are fighting. My opinion of Floyd still has not changed, but I'm rooting for these kids!

I was at the game and it was freezing in there. We couldn't buy a
bucket, it was a horrible first half.
In the second half for some reason things got going maybe Jeep jumped in the court or something cause we were a totally different
game.
I must add some of those calls were BS in favor of UAB.
Good job coaching staff for turning the season around.

GO Miners...

And this is exactly why you can not keep turning your roster over and pressing the restart button every season, like Floyd has done, because sometimes it takes half-a-season for a team to gel together! Our team is now working together as a single unit, the guys are now familiar/experienced with their roles/responsibilities, and as a result we are now finally playing together like a team with some confidence.

Last edited:
On one play I think everyone was stunned there was no whistle when the one UAB player jumped on Artis to defend a pass that didn't happen and completely landed on him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT