ADVERTISEMENT

What about Lorenzo Romar

We should hire Sean Miller. I am sure he would accept it because there isn't as much pressure to win at UTEP is it is at U of A.

Yes to both. I hope we get a great coach. This should be one of the more desirable P5 jobs. The pool of applicants we get for basketball should be better than what we had for football.
I agree. UTEP is a sleeping giant for anybody that can come in here and recruit/win. Romar is an excellent recruiter and could dominate CUSA with some good talent.

Hopefully he doesnt get in trouble with that FBI investigation. I hear Arizona is one of the top suspects.

Hopefully he doesnt get in trouble with that FBI investigation. I hear Arizona is one of the top suspects.
Miller brought him in to recruit, but I don't think he was involved in their issues. If trouble is coming though, he may want to get out of there. He is exactly the kind of coach we need IMO (a big time recruiter from a big time program).

No he wasn’t involved in the Louisville scandal or the FBI investigation (that was Book Richardson and he has been let go).
Thank you for clarifying that. Like I said, I could be wrong and I was. Don't know much on Lorenzo, but i'll look him up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT