ADVERTISEMENT

What about Phil Johnson

Holy crap this went round and round. the troll boys getting trolled themselves....funny...

The point randaddybinks is trying to make since you 2 clowns just want to argue is which recruiting class that was SIGNED would you have prefered? In other words, without knowing ANYTHING about what happened after the signings and ONLY looking at the players who SIGNED, which would you prefer?

good lord, mary, and joseph

Reactions: MinerFaithful
You cannot grade a recruiting class on if they signed, you grade then on what they accomplished. What did Floyds class of 2013 accomplish? Last season would have been their senior year and they had a losing record, no NCAA tournaments.

It's like saying that the Raiders best draft pick ever was JaMarcus Russell because he had a cannon for an arm and his potential for greatness was higher than anyone else.

You cannot grade a recruiting class on if they signed, you grade then on what they accomplished. What did Floyds class of 2013 accomplish? Last season would have been their senior year and they had a losing record, no NCAA tournaments.

It's like saying that the Raiders best draft pick ever was JaMarcus Russell because he had a cannon for an arm and his potential for greatness was higher than anyone else.

I thought all of that was common sense, but the usual people on here who are clueless still don't get it.

Makes no sense, but whatever you say. I want to be a car salesman and tell my boss about all the people I almost got to buy a car. I will be really successful with your logic. Thanks.
Once again...you don't have to be an asshole about it.. I understood the point he was making.. youre just being an asshole about it......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT