ADVERTISEMENT

Where's Elliott Oldham?

Another Kugler recruit who was supposed to bring a vertical game to compliment the ground game, according to Coach Kugler. However, it appears he struggled at fall camp.

2Step you were the one who kept claiming, Golden was our only good reciever. Myself and others tred to tell you our recievers were one of the deepest most talented groups on the team. The depth allowed them the luxury to redshirt oldham. It usually takes a juco a year to get used to the speed of d1 anyway. He will be a weapon in the future and this redshirt will benefit him and the program.

We have good receivers. We just haven't utilized them, at least in short passing situations. This has added to our predictability of our offense. I just haven't seen anyone with good separation skills. I hope Oldham doesn't turn out to be a wasted scholarship.

2Step you were the one who kept claiming, Golden was our only good reciever. Myself and others tred to tell you our recievers were one of the deepest most talented groups on the team. The depth allowed them the luxury to redshirt oldham. It usually takes a juco a year to get used to the speed of d1 anyway. He will be a weapon in the future and this redshirt will benefit him and the program.

White, Golden, Batson and Freytag? For a run, run, run the ball first program, ok, I see your point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT