ADVERTISEMENT

Which players would you want to stay

axingfools1

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 6, 2011
From the UTEP football team. We can't replace everybody. Bloomquist suggests an all out transfer and JC rebuild. Of course all of the non-graduate seniors will likely try to stay and the redshirt freshman might want a long look.

Long, Wadley, Fields, Dawn, Sinegal (grades), Lewis, Van Hook, Sullivan, Mascorro, Richardson (grades) are some that I think the new coach might want to stay?

Last edited:
Ugochukwu, Chukuwelu, Dove, Simpson, Pickney, Dunn, McKee, and Rogers are 8 other underclassmen that I hope we can keep.

I actually think possibly our best WR redshirted this year(Busey) and another one with some potential missed most of the year(Foster). I personally think that Redix and Busey, followed by Juniel/Foster/Brown are our best returning WR’s. That group certainly won’t be enough to impress a new Coach who wants to pass the ball, but that’s where we are today. Maybe we will also get to see if a guy like Richie Rodriguez(amongst others) can actually play at this level or not(he spent this year on the sideline in a walking boot).

I am also wondering what will happen to the grayshirt freshmen who sat out this year: Javaugn Thomas, Josh Wells, Calvin Brownholtz, Cutter Leftwich, Jalen Spady, James Tupou, and Tyson Wilson. A number of those guys were considered reaches to begin with, so does the incoming staff still have to honor their scholarships?

We have 72 days till National Signing Day. With that in mind, I think who stays/who goes may depend on what type of class a new coach can scrounge up in that sort of a time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT