ADVERTISEMENT

WKU Freshman gone

He is a five star recruit and o e and done player. He only signed with key because his godfather was an assistant coach. His godfather took a job at Purdue and the writing was on the wall. He will probably play overseas for a year. One and dines won't play in cusa. This was was a special circumstance and wku as the most pedigree of any cusa school.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
He is a five star recruit and o e and done player. He only signed with key because his godfather was an assistant coach. His godfather took a job at Purdue and the writing was on the wall. He will probably play overseas for a year. One and dines won't play in cusa. This was was a special circumstance and wku as the most pedigree of any cusa school.

Dude, it's noon Monday. Lay off the hooch.

Uni I guess you are unable to comprehend or you just want to be a--l,
No futher questions your honor.

Go Miners...

There are three slime ball head coaches across the C-USA landscape.

Two have each signed a 5-star caliber recruit, and did not get see him play for their program, the other has made back-to-back NCAA tournaments.

200.webp

There are three slime ball head coaches across the C-USA landscape.

Two have each signed a 5-star caliber recruit, and did not get see him play for their program, the other has made back-to-back NCAA tournaments.

200.webp
Are you referring to our coach as a "slime ball"?

I'm familiar with these. I can interpret them individually and collectively to argue that: a) Coach Floyd is passionate and fiery, b) High profile, nationally known personalities ALL have detractors that generate press that is negative and stinging and that goes double for sports, c) Coach has never been sanctioned or ever had proof for the accusations leveled at him by these characters, d) everyone has an agenda.
What's yours?

A) He is spot on

B) And yes. The pedigree statement was a "are you kidding me?!" reaction to that statement. All the other stuff is fact.

Hey topper, pass me the Grey Poupon?

I wish we were the best in everything the fact is we aren't. WKU has done way more in the lifetime of current players than we have. We've lived off 66 for a long time but have done very little since, especially in the past 25 years. The AP ranked the top 100 basketball programs in March. They used a very fair point system. WKU was ranked 73 we were tied with long beach State at 96. The fact is they have been consistently better than we have throughout the the years especially since 1970. There is no reason we can't be the best program in cusa. We put more money into it than any other school. However, we have very little to show for it. Unfortunately they have higher expectations at WKU than we have at UTEP. There is no way they would keep a coach who had been there seven years with no ncaa tournament appearances.

Last edited:
Someone dunt come out wit guns a bla
A) He is spot on

B) And yes. The pedigree statement was a "are you kidding me?!" reaction to that statement. All the other stuff is fact.

Hey topper, pass me the Grey Poupon?

Well then, I agree with both of you.:cool:

I wish we were the best in everything the fact is we aren't. WKU has done way more in the lifetime of current players than we have. We've lived off 66 for a long time but have done very little since, especially in the past 25 years. The AP ranked the top 100 basketball programs in March. They used a very fair point system. WKU was ranked 73 we were tied with long beach State at 96. The fact is they have been consistently better than we have throughout the the years especially since 1970. There is no reason we can't be the best program in cusa. We put more money into it than any other school. However, we have very little to show for it. Unfortunately they have higher expectations at WKU than we have at UTEP. There is no way they would keep a coach who had been there seven years with no ncaa tournament appearances.

They had a solid run for years, facts are facts. While I'm totally disappointed in the Floyd tenure, which I hold myself accountable as a fan because I was all glassy eyed and thought he was a Marvel hero of sorts, UTEP has it's own set of historical facts. It's like a college degree: It's earned. No one can take it away. Credentials are credentials. If you are a successful business person and the El Paso Times and NY Times left a message to conduct an interview, who would you call back first? UTEP's name still carries weight in basketball. Floyd has shown he can beat the big boys (in early OOC play). It's the losses to Norfolk State or NAU and NCAA drought that burns Miner fans chaps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT