ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP vs WKU

if we can make our 3's to open up the middle then we win...other wise, same as last game.. close but no cigar..
We should be able to run on this team with their big center not being very fast.. Lets see what Joe can dream up for a game plan..
UTEP 60
WKU 70

Never realized how lopsided the series against WKU is. Expect more of the same.

I think WKU destroys us in the paint. I did think the same against UAB though, so who knows...

I’m watching on the Stadium app on an AppleTV and have no issues.
I’m watching thru YouTube TV and every time the game goes to commercial, the stupid Stadium theme music comes on and plays through all commercials until the game returns and then into the game. Then when the play by play comes back its not in sync with the game.

Stripped shirts playing abuelita with the chancla game. This will hurt Miners down the stretch.

I’m watching thru YouTube TV and every time the game goes to commercial, the stupid Stadium theme music comes on and plays through all commercials until the game returns and then into the game. Then when the play by play comes back its not in sync with the game.

Hmm, I mentioned in my previous reply that I too am watching on YouTube TV but I'm getting commercials and some zen. No problems at all.

I agree with previous posts that these zebras suck balls. Way too one-sided on the Ts.

But our guys have to play smarter than that. They've already been called for at least 3 Ts. Shut the fvck up and play ball.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Hmm, I mentioned in my previous reply that I too am watching on YouTube TV but I'm getting commercials and some zen. No problems at all.
Not sure what the difference is. I get the Zen commercials minus the zen. I get the scenery, but along with the Stadium theme music.

Not sure what the difference is. I get the Zen commercials minus the zen. I get the scenery, but along with the Stadium theme music.

Yeah, that's odd. Sounds like a disconnect between the Stadium feed and google in your market.

I agree with previous posts that these zebras suck balls. Way too one-sided on the Ts.

But our guys have to play smarter than that. They've already been called for at least 3 Ts. Shut the fvck up and play ball.
I think the Ts fall deservedly on us. I feel that because of those Ts, the refs are calling everything else on us too tight though.

My wife pointed out utep was winning. I said theyll blow it. Let's see if they prove me wrong.

I’ll amend my earlier statement to say that Otis is still playing. Otis has not yet checked out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT