ADVERTISEMENT

Women's Volleyball

All of the games have been on ESPN+, but the championship game doesn't indicate that ESPN+ or any other will show the game. Am I missing something?

Email from coach:

Your UTEP Volleyball team takes to the Memorial Gym hardwood one last time Tuesday night at 7PM, welcoming Wichita State with an NIVC tournament championship on the line.

The Shockers are a talented opponent, coming to the 915 with a 25-8 record after finishing 15-4 in the American Athletic Conference.

Memorial Gym and the Memorial Maniacs have helped power our squad on this historic tournament run.

We have a limited supply of Memorial Maniacs t-shirts available! Click the button below to get your piece of history. T-shirts are available with only a $20.00 donation.

If you've previously donated $20.00 or more and would like a t-shirt, please respond to this email with your shirt size.

Rough 1st set. We need to win the 2nd set. If we don't I just don't see us having any chance of winning 3 straight sets against this team

Without those service errors we had a great chance to win that set. Now I think the match is over. Like I said before I don't see us winning three straight against them

What a super season for our ladies. They can be extremely proud. Wichita was definitely the better team tonight. Hopefully the volleyball tradition continues. Wouldn't be surprised if someone grabs the coach.

Reactions: mikesarabia
Just got back. The service errors were tough, but WSU’s height really affected the ladies and their usual trajectories. Sianez was seeing ghosts and playing scared for most of it. Really hope Wallis can get some height for next year.

Great year by the ladies, great crowd support but we seriously need to be in the tourney next year.

Valiant effort by our ladies…nothing to be ashamed of. WS played very well and we could never get things going. We lose some great players to graduation but hope we bring in some quality players that can get us over the hump.

Reactions: MinerManiac
Really proud of the ladies and coach Wallis. I get this isn’t a “sexy” tournament, but showing multiple sell outs and support from the city does help coach Wallis recruit better.

Remember how bad we were before him? Yea, he’s basically building the history here himself.
Yep and shows UTEP admin that fans run deep with the Miners when they win or make tournament runs. Sleeping giant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT