ADVERTISEMENT

ZZ Top 6/23

Texas is open for business and you can feel it in El Paso. I'm up here in Jersey and the feeling is "meh".

Texas is open for business and you can feel it in El Paso. I'm up here in Jersey and the feeling is "meh".
Just got back from DC and most businesses were still closed or operating at half capacity. Everyone was wearing masks including runners.

Billy loves it here. Likes going to the Sunland Park racetrack.

I can’t remember when it was, but Tommy Tutone opened for them once here. The crowd kept chanting “ZZ Top” during his opening songs, and he just said fvck it, and walked off the stage.

Just got back from DC and most businesses were still closed or operating at half capacity. Everyone was wearing masks including runners.
Read NY Times article saying Jersey is relaxing most of their restrictions tomorrow the 19th.

We should all be worried. COVID has become a very intelligent virus. It can now tell the difference between republicans, democrats, independents, and unregistered voters. It can tell the difference between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. And now just recently, it can also tell the difference between people who are "sophisticated" and those who aren't. The end of days is here.

ZZ in EP moved to December, but no word yet on whether they’ll soldier on without Hill.

ZZ in EP moved to December, but no word yet on whether they’ll soldier on without Hill.
They’ve resumed their tour with Elwood Francis playing bass. He’s been the band’s guitar tech for over 30 years. According to Billy, it was Dusty’s wish for Elwood to assume “the low part” of the band. I expect they will play in El Paso in December, assuming we’re not in another lockdown by then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT