Leftwich
Banks
Kittley
Rodriguez
Walden
Marion
Former TCU HC Gary Patterson
Former A&M HC Jimbo Fisher
Gary Patterson would be the dream Hire but that ain't happening.

Senter said Dimel made UTEP more competitive but he only won 23% of CUSA games! Kugler did not get a butt kicking from a middle of the pack FCS school nor NMSU.

This past decade has been horrendous for UTEP football under Kug AND Dimel.

Not really. If UTEP can pay $1 million, UTEP would have a chance.
He was making around 6 million a year at TCU. No chance he takes the UTEP job for a million when he can wait for a better higher paying opportunity.

Reactions: unihorn
That’s the worst part of this process.

UTEP won’t hire a real search firm, the firm will be @GymCenter, Jon Teicher, Jeff “Vince Hunter hater” Darby, the fat guy whose always sitting on UTEP football’s bench on TV during road games, Charlie Clark, Nate Poss, Steve Yellen, Mike Price, and the head janitor of the UTEP police facility.

I am laughing at this because it's the only thing stopping me from crying at this. Too hilarious to be taken as a truth, but probably pathetic enough to actually be the truth.

I am laughing at this because it's the only thing stopping me from crying at this. Too hilarious to be taken as a truth, but probably pathetic enough to actually be the truth.
That's why some miss FRONT CHIH. With Dimel ouster and Delaware coming on board, Chih would be having a field day. I miss that Soldier.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
That’s the worst part of this process.

UTEP won’t hire a real search firm, the firm will be @GymCenter, Jon Teicher, Jeff “Vince Hunter hater” Darby, the fat guy whose always sitting on UTEP football’s bench on TV during road games, Charlie Clark, Nate Poss, Steve Yellen, Mike Price, and the head janitor of the UTEP police facility.
You forgot Richard Adauto, noted football expert.

I'm not one to normally agree with Fili but I think he's right here. If someone Googles or looks up "UTEP football head coach" on twitter, Dimel's name will pop up. Not ideal for the new coaching staff
Dimel is probably too busy trying to sell his house to coach scotty. (Was Floyd's house)
Check into it 2step! Tell him hurry and change his social media stuff!

Good bye Nate Poss. You should’ve left under the Kugler regime and I’ll leave it at that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT