ADVERTISEMENT

Men's Basketball Roster up at the utepminers.com site!

He said Hamilton lost 35 pounds. That's a lot of weight. Should be interesting how turns out?? Maybe that's why Golding & company didn't go after a big?? And maybe that's why Z left?

I looked and website has Ham at 285 still. They had him at 285 last year also. So he must be around 250 now. That's a pretty good weight right there for a big.

Curious that the roster on the website still doesn't include Babacar Mbenque. Maybe it's not official yet or they're gathering info for his bio.

It's now been over one month (July 6) since Mbengue committed and he's still not on the roster per the website.

He said Hamilton lost 35 pounds. That's a lot of weight. Should be interesting how turns out?? Maybe that's why Golding & company didn't go after a big?? And maybe that's why Z left?
Z left because he was scared Ham would steal his minutes? SMFH

Christo Rey is quite a work out just walking. Don't get me wrong, these guys are in great shape but it zig zags, rocks on every step and the walk down is just as hard as the way up because gravity just pulls on you and you must maintain leverage on the way down. This is why it is a popular pilgrimage site for devotional and reconciliatory (catholic) hikes; God forgive me+sweat equity=redemption.

Christo Rey is quite a work out just walking. Don't get me wrong, these guys are in great shape but it zig zags, rocks on every step and the walk down is just as hard as the way up because gravity just pulls on you and you must maintain leverage on the way down. This is why it is a popular pilgrimage site for devotional and reconciliatory (catholic) hikes; God forgive me+sweat equity=redemption.
Hopefully Mike Peake was with them too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT