ADVERTISEMENT

0-12

The NMSU Aggies are trashing the lobos in Albuquerque. UTEP will go 0-12. Kugler lied about opening up the offense. This offense is the same garbage we have been treated to the last three years and the defense can't tackle. Nothing has changed. UTEP is the worst football team in the nation. No one at UTEP cares about winning and no one is held accountable. BURN THE UTEP ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT DOWN!

Last edited:
Reactions: axingfools1
He does throw in some pass plays. Our receiving is not very good. Lucero dropped many including a wide open TD pass. Dawn dropped one that Metz put in right in his bread basket that killed an important drive. Will was as usual but the rest of the O line got man handled again badly tonight.

But if you followed Kug for 5 years you know he will not develope a passing game to FBS level.

Reactions: UTEPDefense
Rice has UTEP's number. They played very physical football and literally put a beating on the Miners. They Came prepared and are well coached. I thought this would be an improved Miner team in all areas. Man, was I wrong! Kugler has to go! We've had enough of this constant losing. It pisses me off that teams like utsa are doing much better and have left us behind.

I am fed up too. Every week it's the same old excuses. "We weren't prepared." "This is on me." "We'll fix this." Blah blah blah blah.
For a guy who prides himself as a physical O-Line type guy we're getting manhandled.

He does throw in some pass plays. Our receiving is not very good. Lucero dropped many including a wide open TD pass. Dawn dropped one that Metz put in right in his bread basket that killed an important drive. Will was as usual but the rest of the O line got man handled again badly tonight.

But if you followed Kug for 5 years you know he will not develope a passing game to FBS level.
His passing plays are 5-10 yards down the field. The offense only opened up when UTEP was down 17-0.

Reactions: axingfools1
It doesn't help that he has recruited nothing in the way of wideouts. Unbelievable
Actually UTEP has good receivers but Kug's approach does not use them to their full potential. Sinegal, Batson, Kavika, Reddix are good receivers. So Kug thinks Lucero will get the job done. [Facepalm]

Rice has UTEP's number. They played very physical football and literally put a beating on the Miners. They Came prepared and are well coached. I thought this would be an improved Miner team in all areas. Man, was I wrong! Kugler has to go! We've had enough of this constant losing. It pisses me off that teams like utsa are doing much better and have left us behind.

Well coached? Eh. Holtz at La Tech is head and shoulders better than Bailiff. Good coaching gives a good shot against bigger foes. Bailiff (And Kug) just hope to be competitive and IMO, that's not good coaching. Holtz plays to win.

Well coached? Eh. Holtz at La Tech is head and shoulders better than Bailiff. Good coaching gives a good shot against bigger foes. Bailiff (And Kug) just hope to be competitive and IMO, that's not good coaching. Holtz plays to win.

You're not giving bailiff enough credit. Rice is because of the academic requirements is the hardest job in cusa. Bailiff has had some good seasons at rice including a 10 win season. It's very impressive what's he's done at Rice. I think he's a better coach than Holtz.

Reactions: Rot and EPTUTEP
I also think he's a better coach than Holtz. Considering Rice's first game was in Australia and this team returned to a city devasted by Hurricane Harvey, Bailiff did an outstanding job in coaching his team. Bailiff has had success at a top academic school where it's difficult to find student athletes. His teams play hard and smart football.

Reactions: MinerJo
Got to go with Bailiff over Holtz as well. Recruiting athletes to a university that has a 16% acceptance rate is no easy task. The pool of athletes who can qualify to get into Rice is very very small.

Reactions: Rot and MinerJo
The NMSU Aggies are trashing the lobos in Albuquerque. UTEP will go 0-12. FU NATALICIO, Stull and Kugler. Kugler lied about opening up the offense. This offense is the same garbage we have been treated to the last three years and the defense can't tackle. Nothing has changed. UTEP is the worst football team in the nation. No one at UTEP gives a F__k about winning and no one is held accountable. BURN THE UTEP ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT DOWN!
You okay? Feel better? We are all pissed. You okay?

It would be nice if Natalicio would finally show some kind of public acknowledgement of embarrassment and pride. She should at at least let the world know that she cares and intends to deal with this disaster. The "quiet" is deafening. A new AD with a plan is our only hope and it's reached emergency status!

It's really up to the players now. Will they quit or get up and fight back?
In boxing fights someone could have great heart and the I'll die fighting mentality but it won't help him overcome the talent deficiency. All those years of ranking last in the nation in recruiting have caught up. This team will continue to fight and that will be difference between losing by 20 instead of 40.

He was an amazing flyweight but he had an all action style that aged him quick and he didn't carry his power and strength to super flyweight.

It would be nice if Natalicio would finally show some kind of public acknowledgement of embarrassment and pride. She should at at least let the world know that she cares and intends to deal with this disaster. The "quiet" is deafening. A new AD with a plan is our only hope and it's reached emergency status!
Accountability starts at the very top. I'm hoping for a new UTEP president who cares about athletics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT