ADVERTISEMENT

2 plays I want back

There was also that play where the Miner defense appeared to have stopped UT on third down. No one from UTEP's coaching staff asked for a measurement and the longhorns immediately ran a play. Why not ask for a measurement? What do you have to lose?

Rot, I think by that time the staff had already given up. They were content with getting out of there with no injuries.

why prolong the agony....It's over and we now can look forward to playing teams without 3 or more talented players at every position.

UTEP played a lot better than the score indicated. In the end I think most of us asked that they were competitive and that that they did not suffer any major injuries. They accomplished both. And on top of it they didn't run AJ into the ground which was nice too.

Batson's fumble and Alvin Jones's roughing the passer. Not saying we would have won, but those were momentum killers.

Completely agree with that. If we could have any two plays back, those are the two I'd have back as well.

.... and every Kavika drop back.

Amen. Sweet mother pearl Kugler. Now you decide to open up the passing game against the toughest opponent since you accepted the UTEP position? Was that a shot across the bow to our opponents?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT