ADVERTISEMENT

2021 UTEP Basketball LINEUP/SCORERS

BTW. I checked last year's NCAA stats. We were 186th nationally in scoring @ 70.8 ppg. Our 33 point game didn't help much. Unbelievable!

Reactions: axingfools1
And don’t forget, Golding likes to play deep in his bench. I believe he went 10 deep against Texas. I know we are not used to seeing that in all Terry’s tenure.
Exactly. Fresh legs is how Golding keeps up the defensive intensity and pressure all game long. That’s why I don’t put much into who is gonna start. We’ll probably go 10 deep too.

Exactly. Fresh legs is how Golding keeps up the defensive intensity and pressure all game long. That’s why I don’t put much into who is gonna start. We’ll probably go 10 deep too.
My hope is that Bieniemy and Boum both play around 30 minutes per game. I thought they both wore down last year significantly (eventhough Terry denied this). For Bieniemy, the key is how quickly Giffa can adapt to the American game. We saw very early on last year that we didn't have an effective backup at the point.

And don’t forget, Golding likes to play deep in his bench. I believe he went 10 deep against Texas. I know we are not used to seeing that in all Terry’s tenure.

I don't know what the hell we were watching under Terry. No rhyme, no reason, no thought, no strategy, no tactics, no adjustments, no ****ing clue. Actually, I think that's exactly what we watched under Terry.

Agree with your starters. I think Agnew picks up the pace scoring from off the bench. Maybe Saterfield and Maring too, but I'm really hoping Sibley can balance the scoring (with Boum) from the starting positions.

I'm not expecting drastic changes from Tydus or JB. Kennedy could be the X-factor if he continues to improve his shooting and gets more aggressive to the rim.
Expect a drastic improvement from Biennamy and Tydus.

Im assuming 47% from 3 wouldn’t cut it in the YMCA men’s league. What would’ve been good for top 15 in 3 pt fg percentage in the NCAA in 20-21…just not good enough.
Everyone knows that Fili's Rec League will trounce an NCAA Tournament JC Men's squad. I believe they scrimmaged and held Saterfield to 7 points and 1-6 from 3 and Fili dropped a triple double on Gillespie's squad! That would explain why he has no faith in him I think! Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT