ADVERTISEMENT

5-7

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
If Kugler is the coach we hope he is, he keeps this team fighting after the bye. In my opinion 5-7 without Jones and so many key injuries would be a positive to build on when these players return next year.

Have you been watching the games????? This team will be lucky to win another game this year.
I know you live on being an antagonist aND get kicks out of putting other Miner Fans down, but for once take the time to read. At any point did I say, I think they'll go 5-7? No I don't think so. I've watched this team and am stating for Kugler to show some coaching skills, we'd have to see at least 5 wins and a turn around in attitude the second half of the season. Gerz, dude Read, before u open your mouth!

Reactions: alum95and98
Exactly. I have no clue what the point of this thread is.
I don't either. I guess they are just trying to make up moral victories to make the seasson seem better than it actually was. Just like they do with Tim Floyd and the basketball team. Oh we won 24 games this year, Floyd was an awesome coach at USC and Iowa State, you can't deny Floyds past accomplishments etc...

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
No its just wussies like you who can't accept the truth and put blinders on when the facts are thrown down in front of your face.
Thought you were putting me on ignore? That's what you said. Not a man of your word? Or butt hurt when I said you and the lap dog were wussing out? (waiting on, no you were butt hurt reply) If it weren't for the flat out ball less mods we have, you and perrito would be long gone, and this board would have brilliant intelligent debate and discussion. Ignore me already, put action to your empty words.

I don't either. I guess they are just trying to make up moral victories to make the seasson seem better than it actually was. Just like they do with Tim Floyd and the basketball team. Oh we won 24 games this year, Floyd was an awesome coach at USC and Iowa State, you can't deny Floyds past accomplishments etc...
How the **** did this become about Tim Floyd??????? Dude give it a rest, better yet just shut the **** up with the same carp over and over, you don't have to be 100% dick all the time.....

If Kugler is the coach we hope he is, he keeps this team fighting after the bye. In my opinion 5-7 without Jones and so many key injuries would be a positive to build on when these players return next year.

king-leonidas-the-battle-of-thermopylae-300.jpg

Time to watch some 300. Hey, whatever works?! Right?

Reactions: LaserCoog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT