ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Jones is on pace to score 26 TDs

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
I think. Thats what ESPN projections say.
Has 8 already If he scores 1 per game he will finish with 20. The single season record is 28 by LT.

Hopefully he can break the record.

Let's hope that idiot coach doesn't try to split his carries with Williams again (once he's cleared from the concussion). I really need AJ to keep killing it in my money fantasy league

Reactions: minermx07
I get not giving AJ too much of a load because he's never finished a season healthy. However, the way the last two coaches have done it have prevented him from getting into a rhythm.

And Aaron Jones shouldve had 5tds last week. AJ is money at the goal line.

I think what you meant to say was "Kugler ran him way too much, and he was injured for a good portion of his college career." We'll blame autocorrect for the way it appears in your post.

In the early part his Utep career AJ was still young and not fully devolped. The last year AJ had full work load and he did great. AJ proved he can do it. In the NFL he just had to get into NFL shape and get stronger. Wjich i think he has.

There is absolutely no way Aaron Jones gets 26 plus TDs, unless he plays Dallas every week from here on out and I think AJ is the man. GB is going to not give him touches for whatever reason, and Aaron Rogers will try to win games with his arm. Something is going to happen and his touches will be limited through no fault of his own. If he hits 20 that’s an amazing accomplishment.

There is absolutely no way Aaron Jones gets 26 plus TDs, unless he plays Dallas every week from here on out and I think AJ is the man. GB is going to not give him touches for whatever reason, and Aaron Rogers will try to win games with his arm. Something is going to happen and his touches will be limited through no fault of his own. If he hits 20 that’s an amazing accomplishment.

I will bet you only if he stays healthy he get at least 20.

I will bet you only if he stays healthy he get at least 20.

No RB has topped 18 TDs since 2006. It’s going to be tough for him to keep up this tear because there are too many variables. Don’t get me wrong, I would love for him to score as many TDs as possible but all it takes is for teams to key the run and then Aaron Rogers will be passing it all game and there go his touches.

No RB has topped 18 TDs since 2006. It’s going to be tough for him to keep up this tear because there are too many variables. Don’t get me wrong, I would love for him to score as many TDs as possible but all it takes is for teams to key the run and then Aaron Rogers will be passing it all game and there go his touches.

Well bet me. We can figure some kind of bet.

Not a big fan of players doing dumb crap, but really that's a pretty steep fine (even relatively speaking). AJ is set to make about 785k this year in football salary.

Not a big fan of players doing dumb crap, but really that's a pretty steep fine (even relatively speaking). AJ is set to make about 785k this year in football salary.

He made national news not only with his performance, but also with that TD run. I’m sure his profile has been raised and depending on how he does this year that 10k fine will be worth it.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT