ADVERTISEMENT

Alcorn St. and Florida A & M...

topminer

All Star
Sep 5, 2003
are the two lowest rated teams in the Sagarin ratings. I know the season is young; even with wins in both games our RPI and Sagarin ratings will probably drop.

By the end of the week we will know more about this team--Southern Illinois/Colorado State await...

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
are the two lowest rated teams in the Sagarin ratings. I know the season is young; even with wins in both games our RPI and Sagarin ratings will probably drop.

By the end of the week we will know more about this team--Southern Illinois/Colorado State await...
True, but will drop lower if we lose, so need to win them.

Don't read too much into this, but Northern Iowa defeated the Tarheels last night. Colorado St. ended Northern Iowa's 17-game home winning streak prior to Northern Iowa's upset of the UNC. Maybe they were looking past the Rams? Miners will have to get past SIU in Corpus Christi before they can think about the Rams, though.

Reactions: mikesarabia

Sad to say but our rpi is irrelevant. CUSA is a one bid league. With respect to the ncaa tournament, the regular season is meaningless. Our season doesnt really start until March is Birmingham. Even getting an at large to the NIT will be very difficult with this schedule.

Sad to say but our rpi is irrelevant. CUSA is a one bid league. With respect to the ncaa tournament, the regular season is meaningless. Our season doesnt really start until March is Birmingham. Even getting an at large to the NIT will be very difficult with this schedule.
Very true.

Agree, if we get past Southern Illinois, Colorado State looms large. Also we have to win our conference tournament.

I'm sure Floyd and company want the team to peak at the right time (conference tournament).

Reactions: mikesarabia
Washington State is looking more and more important. I'm sure they are improved this year.

CSU will be a top 50 rpi team trust me, so we need that win, with a weak schedule and at least split with NMSU and a road win at WSU
I'm not too convinced of that. The Rams lost a lot from last year, but it's probably the best OOC game we'll have this year. Currently losing to Oakland in second half.

UTEP not looking good against Alcorn State. UTEP is packing and collapsing in the paint and contesting all shots in the paint, forcing Alcorn to heave some 3's, which they've hit a few.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT