ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone here in the trucking business, or a broker? Asking for NIL….

Firstdowndash

All Star
Mar 8, 2007
I caught a post practice interview the other day, and Golding said he’s out or low in NIL funds. This was in regards to his last scholarship.

One of UTEP’s collectives is partnering with an out of town broker. We tried to ship some of our freight with them but they couldn’t match the local broker’s price.

So I’m wondering if any of you Julios are in the trucking business, and perhaps be interested in trying to get funds into the collective….

I caught a post practice interview the other day, and Golding said he’s out or low in NIL funds. This was in regards to his last scholarship.

One of UTEP’s collectives is partnering with an out of town broker. We tried to ship some of our freight with them but they couldn’t match the local broker’s price.

So I’m wondering if any of you Julios are in the trucking business, and perhaps be interested in trying to get funds into the collective….
This Julio is here to suggest you get in contact with Steve Kaplowitz (@kappy600 ) as he could connect you with his audience to cast a wider net.

Reactions: Lil_Train
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT