ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball starts today!

Reactions: develman
I'm interested in seeing how Jones, Wickware and Mbengue are looking. We never see Mbengue when they show clips on social media. Probably not a good sign.

Wondering why fans aren’t at least somewhat yet hesitantly optimistic. Is it, because Golding didn’t get a quality 6-7 ish swing transfer and shooters or we just don’t believe in Golding anymore? For me I’m slightly excited, cause we made a run in the tourney. However im very cautious to have even the slightest bit of optimism.

Wondering why fans aren’t at least somewhat yet hesitantly optimistic. Is it, because Golding didn’t get a quality 6-7 ish swing transfer and shooters or we just don’t believe in Golding anymore? For me I’m slightly excited, cause we made a run in the tourney. However im very cautious to have even the slightest bit of optimism.
Miners need to be 7-1 or 8-0 going into the Louisville game and then not losing that game by more than 10 points for me to even think about getting excited.

Bunch of Debbie downers in here. You don’t have to be optimistic, but don’t have to be a pissy pessimist either. I don’t know how y’all do it, but f or me, I’m just neutral this year being that the people brought in weren’t too exciting, the past track record, and probably footballs struggles this year isn’t helping lift our spirits either. I’ll still be realistic in the end, but giving em the benefit of the doubt being the way they closed the tourney and everyone sticking together in these transfer days. Some of y’all need alot to get excited for, and for that I’d recommend you just take a blue chew and enjoy the ride 🤣

Title:
UTEP men’s basketball to play first ever game in Mexico against Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua

Link:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT