ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ Goats

A second half full of hope gives us a gleam of light and faith that Cade may get us 4 or 5 wins!!! Hope he starts her on out, I admit I was wrong about Skyler, he was not the right call as starter.
Even with Cade I think 4-5 games is a reach. The defense hasn’t looked good. They’ve been shredded at different points this year and somewhere down the line the kicker is going to play a big part in a close game and I don’t know if Buzz can convert when the pressure is on.

Last edited:
Even with Cade I think 4-5 games is a reach. The defense hasn’t looked good. They’ve been shredded at different points this year and somewhere down the line the kicker is going to play a big part in a close game and I don’t if Buzz can convert when the pressure is on.
If they don’t beat SHSU, 4 to 5 wins is completely crazy. Tennessee is an automatic loss, winning any of the other 7 wouldn’t be surprising, especially the home games.

Reactions: FedupMiner
If they don’t beat SHSU, 4 to 5 wins is completely crazy. Tennessee is an automatic loss, winning any of the other 7 wouldn’t be surprising, especially the home games.
You’re probably right, what I should’ve said is had Cade started the season 4 or 5 wins may have been possible. Now I’d say 2 or 3 realistically maybe.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
You’re probably right, what I should’ve said is had Cade started the season 4 or 5 wins may have been possible. Now I’d say 2 or 3 realistically maybe.
I think that’s definitely reasonable. I just think this team is still a massive work in progress. Their offensive identity is all kinds of jacked up at this point. Is Walden willing to throw out all of his offensive principles in order to accommodate Cade who’s a way more dynamic, down the field passer? Plus, what happens if Cade comes out and stinks the joint out?

Reactions: MINER.JAY
You’re an idiot ! It takes time to build a program … it will not be done in one year unless you have good players on a team that was left behind that were misused which was not the case… we just don’t have the talent
Good call, Kanefan definitely an idiot.

Offensive line needs work. However, Jackson is average 4 yards per carry (ESPN stats). Not great but definitely not bad either. Cade needs to be efficient.

Reactions: develman
Hes really stumbling over his words when talking about Skylar.
That doesn’t bother me. What do you say after giving a kid the hook? He can’t flat out say he wasn’t playing good and Cade went out there threw the ball with reckless abandon and almost undid everyone’s mistakes. Just like everyone else Walden is still learning on the job, and next time he’ll know he needs to have a better answer.

That doesn’t bother me. What do you say after giving a kid the hook? He can’t flat out say he wasn’t playing good and Cade went out there threw the ball with reckless abandon and almost undid everyone’s mistakes. Just like everyone else Walden is still learning on the job, and next time he’ll know he needs to have a better answer.
Well at least he’s not loyal to a fault like Dimel was!

Why announce it so far ahead of the game though? In my opinion, he should have waited about a week or more to announce it although we all know who should have been moving forward. Would have at least made SHS have to game plan for both qbs instead of solely focusing on Cade now

Reactions: Rot
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT