ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ Goats

Nice adjusting. Cade is definitely the better qb like we’ve said, he just doesn’t have the legs for Walden’s offense. But with McConnell arm and accuracy they mixed in the vertical throws with the screens which resulted in a great drive. McConnell moving forward no doubt. He gives that extra dimension with his arm that should open up those screens and run plays

Nice adjusting. Cade is definitely the better qb like we’ve said, he just doesn’t have the legs for Walden’s offense. But with McConnell arm and accuracy they mixed in the vertical throws with the screens which resulted in a great drive. McConnell moving forward no doubt. He gives that extra dimension with his arm that should open up those screens and run plays
I’m not ready to proclaim Cade the savior just yet but I like his aggressiveness throwing the ball. He can throw a nice deep ball and you can tell that style is infectious. Question is can he be consistent?

We finally have a nice rhythm going on offense. Cade is a smart QB and knows how to read defenses better. His passing is giving CSUs defense all sorts of problems. Much better job by the OL giving Cade time to throw.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
I’m not ready to proclaim Cade the savior just yet but I like his aggressiveness throwing the ball. He can throw a nice deep ball and you can tell that style is infectious. Question is can he be consistent?
He’s definitely better than skyler tho. He can read the defense and make adjustments plus has the quicker eye and release. The offense with Skyler is slow and non existent. Not saying cade is our savior, just the better qb and option

Reactions: develman
We finally have a nice rhythm going on offense. Cade is a smart QB and knows how to read defenses better. His passing is giving CSUs defense all sorts of problems. Much better job by the OL giving Cade time to throw.
Crazy thing is he proved he could lead the offense last year and Dimel pulled the emergency brake. If Cade can prove that he’s the man I hope Walden gives him his chance to run the offense in a way that suits his talents.

Holy sh*t….. 7 point game.

Touchdown Miners!! We’re back in the game. Crowd got very quiet. Great block by our OL on that screen.

Cade and the offense looked impressive. But now they’ve figured this screen game out. So now what does UTEP have to throw Colorado St off?

Reactions: MINER.JAY
I think we should punt it. It’s only a six point game.
He was in position with DB in back. Gutsy call, 50/50. UTEPs percentage on ,4th are better than 3rd. Sky is not a crunch time qb. Dammit.

Didn’t like the call. Punt it and pin them deep in own territory. Our defense has been playing well and there’s plenty of time left.
I agree. Now we give then great field position to go up by 2 possessions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT