ADVERTISEMENT

UTEP @ Goats

Question is what is this offense going to do next week? They killed CSU with that screen game and late in the game the defense shut it down.

Reactions: FedupMiner
Think we have found our qb and I really liked that running back we had in during the 4th qtr … I like this coaching staff and it might take some time with a lot of growing pains but if they can recruit another top class next year — we are going in the right direction

Odom is only a sophomore. Kam Thomas is a Junior, hopefully Utep doesn't lose Odom to the transfer portal.

Cade is the QB and a Junior, so he should be back next year .

I think Utep is ready for conference play. I expect at least 5 wins.

We had some explosive plays in the 2nd half today. And we scored 17 in the first half vs Souther Utah, but other than that the offense has been pretty stagnant.

Thought the Miners did alot better establishing a rhythm at times and I feel that’s going to be more of their identity going forward

I thoroughly enjoyed todays game window of 4-7pm central. Lovey and I took a cooking class at Sur La Table. Cooked scallops with a beurre blanc sauce with au gratin potatoes, salad with an amazing dressing, chocolate orange mousse for dessert. Delish.

Got home in time to see us come up short on 4th down to end the game. Didn’t suffer through another shitty performance by this team. Looking forward to our next game.

James Madison scored 70 points and won at 3-0 North Carolina today. Yet, there will still be Miner fans talking about “progress” and “on the right track” after losing again.
You’re an idiot ! It takes time to build a program … it will not be done in one year unless you have good players on a team that was left behind that were misused which was not the case… we just don’t have the talent

Reactions: MinerFan79
You’re an idiot ! It takes time to build a program … it will not be done in one year unless you have good players on a team that was left behind that were misused which was not the case… we just don’t have the talent
it'll be done in a year if we had boosters/doners with Nividia/Bitcoin millions who are willing to invest
no one wants to invest in a loser unfortunately, notice how basic tickets are unsold for a single game?

with what we have now, takes time, and i get 0-4 sucks esp with that loss to the FCS school but who was really expecting instant results? An El Paso thing if there was any

Reactions: UTEPMiners8106
it'll be done in a year if we had boosters/doners with Nividia/Bitcoin millions who are willing to invest
no one wants to invest in a loser unfortunately, notice how basic tickets are unsold for a single game?

with what we have now, takes time, and i get 0-4 sucks esp with that loss to the FCS school but who was really expecting instant results? An El Paso thing if there was any
That’s very rare … ask Deion sanders

I thoroughly enjoyed todays game window of 4-7pm central. Lovey and I took a cooking class at Sur La Table. Cooked scallops with a beurre blanc sauce with au gratin potatoes, salad with an amazing dressing, chocolate orange mousse for dessert. Delish.

Got home in time to see us come up short on 4th down to end the game. Didn’t suffer through another shitty performance by this team. Looking forward to our next game.
Me as well. Helping at a church event to get bonus points with St Peter when I see him and he gives me the stare down.😝

It does take time. We’ve apparently been building for 60 years. In which, we don’t have wins over Power teams, bowl wins, and outright conference titles. JMU has all those and they’ve only been in FBS for a short time.

We can’t even beat teams like Colorado St and Liberty on the road.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT