ADVERTISEMENT

Big Things Coming

Well if you knew how to read a thread. I posted what the project is about.

Alright, here it is. The project has a secret codename, as well. I've heard through my sources. This is what UTEP has plan, a 50 million dollar plus project. This might not be everything, but this my sources can confirm.

UTEP is going to do an addition to LKD, make more offices for coaches and athletics, move the weight room to the bottom floor, add women's locker room to LKD, turn the current weight room into a event space, make a welcome/alumni center next to the LKD, straighten out Glory Road, most likely demolish the Brumbelow building, make the north side sun bowl entrance a more pedestrian friendly.
I think $50M should pay for all that plus an indoor football practice facility like Rice has plus some chairback seating for donors plus new lighting in the Sun Bowl.

You seem very proud of your HOF message board status.
giphy.gif

Why doesnt UTEP have Tennis courts but they have a Tennis team??

Does Utep have a pool on campus?? I've been looking but I dont see if they have a pool.

Why doesnt UTEP have Tennis courts but they have a Tennis team??

Does Utep have a pool on campus?? I've been looking but I dont see if they have a pool.
They play tennis at the Tennis Club, and yes there’s a pool in the Rec Center.

Reactions: minerfan_14
They play tennis at the Tennis Club, and yes there’s a pool in the Rec Center.
I know they play at the Tennis club but why dont they have Tennis courts on campus??

Is it a Olympic size pool? Isnt UTEP adding diving?

Good on ya, unihorn. With Fili, you’re like the patient grandfather gently answering all questions from his 7 year old grandson.
Speaking of the next big thing, it's unreal how much New Braunfels and San Marcos is growing. I've been doing a ton of work in the area. Practically there every other day. Every time I go I want to call you for a lunch or something but it's so busy at work I always end up grabbing a quick eat.

I remember tennis courts across from the library back in the day. Those are long gone.
I use to play Basketball back in the day at the tennis courts. There was a Basketball hoop there. Is that the one your talking about?

Speaking of the next big thing, it's unreal how much New Braunfels and San Marcos is growing. I've been doing a ton of work in the area. Practically there every other day. Every time I go I want to call you for a lunch or something but it's so busy at work I always end up grabbing a quick eat.
I’m back to school as of tomorrow, but if you’re ever around on a Saturday and have the time let me know.

You’re right tho, NB and SM will be one before too long.

How does the Tennis team feel that softball got a complex and nothing for the tennis team??
I like how my question was ignored. I would be upset if I was the womens Basketball and tennis teams. Softball got a nice stadium and the Tennis Team plays at a country club. Lol

Reactions: kickballpro
UTSA has a lazy river. It's small but still cool. UTEP should build a man made beach with a wave pool.
I hear the UTEP baseball team likes to relax in UTSA's lazy river when the Houston Oilers aren't using it.

I'm going to Castle Park later before the Montreal Expos game. Hope to see Freddie Mercury in concert at Cohen Stadium after.

I hear the UTEP baseball team likes to relax in UTSA's lazy river when the Houston Oilers aren't using it.

I'm going to Castle Park later before the Montreal Expos game. Hope to see Freddie Mercury in concert at Cohen Stadium after.
Don't forget to hit up Photon!

• Love
Reactions: Cube Jack
Yeah a ton of good swimmers in the area.
You dont get it, what's so hard to understand?? Its for the the Students to have something to do on campus. Did you not read my links?? All other schools are doing it. Even schools that are in CUSA. UTEP needs to build something that can attract people to come to UTEP not just the Athletes. Not all the athletes are getting NIL deals. UTEP just added beach volleyball and they dont have a beach. Lol Sand Volleyball is not beach volleyball. Lo

You dont get it, what's so hard to understand?? Its for the the Students to have something to do on campus. Did you not read my links?? All other schools are doing it. Even schools that are in CUSA. UTEP needs to build something that can attract people to come to UTEP not just the Athletes. Not all the athletes are getting NIL deals. UTEP just added beach volleyball and they dont have a beach. Lol Sand Volleyball is not beach volleyball. Lo
Like I said, El Paso already has a lot of people that are good at swimming. If you don't get it then the joke flew over your head.

Like I said, El Paso already has a lot of people that are good at swimming. If you don't get it then the joke flew over your head.
Well I'm not really talking about swimmers. I'm talking about a wave pool, lazy river, and waterpark.

See I didnt know Utep had a rec Center. But they still need a lazy river and some slides.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT