ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Ogden hired by UTA

They have a better foundation and a bit easier path so they might get there before us.

Outside of the p5 schools in Texas, UH is the only school with better basketball facilities than UTA. They are in a great area to recruit. They have well over 100,000 alums in DFW. They have a lot of untapped potential and revenue streams. DFW will support basketball TCU and SMU have shown that. UTA has far more local alumns than either of those schools. They will be very interesting to watch in the next few years.

Outside of the p5 schools in Texas, UH is the only school with better basketball facilities than UTA. They are in a great area to recruit. They have well over 100,000 alums in DFW. They have a lot of untapped potential and revenue streams. DFW will support basketball TCU and SMU have shown that. UTA has far more local alumns than either of those schools. They will be very interesting to watch in the next few years.

I’ve been to their basketball arena and even though it seats 7,000 I thought it was really nice.

I’ve been to their basketball arena and even though it seats 7,000 I thought it was really nice.

I sat courtside courtside last year for their NIT quarterfinal game against California st bakersfield and I was really impressed with the arena. A lot of potential there.

I'm moving to Dallas ill check it out. I do t believe they have a separate Practice facility weight rooms lovers meeting rooms etc though... Or do they

I'm moving to Dallas ill check it out. I do t believe they have a separate Practice facility weight rooms, meeting rooms etc though... Or do they

I'm moving to Dallas ill check it out. I do t believe they have a separate Practice facility weight rooms, meeting rooms etc though... Or do they

They have practice facilities in the cpc. .if you enter the CPC from the Southwest Corner the concourse goes right over their practice facility. It's got the same set up at our practice facility. It has a dedicated mens and women's practice court. Film rooms medical room, coaches offices, players lounge etc. The only difference is theirs is built directly into the arena.

I'll check it out thanks. I was at the campus last week really nice I was surprised.
They have practice facilities in the cpc. .if you enter the CPC from the Southwest Corner the concourse goes right over their practice facility. It's got the same set up at our practice facility. It has a dedicated mens and women's practice court. Film rooms medical room, coaches offices, players lounge etc. The only difference is theirs is built directly into the arena.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT