ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball 2020- '21

Isn't Bieniemy also?
Can you imagine the mind boggling conundrum for Terry if Agnew and Bieniemy are both given the green light. He must already be scratching his head with the existing pieces. Can you imagine our chats about who he's playing and who he's not? Remember Vila, Stroud, Archie, Tarke, etc.? He's got too many pieces.

Can you imagine the mind boggling conundrum for Terry if Agnew and Bieniemy are both given the green light. He must already be scratching his head with the existing pieces. Can you imagine our chats about who he's playing and who he's not? Remember Vila, Stroud, Archie, Tarke, etc.? He's got too many pieces.
Bieniemy/Vuk
Boum/Agnew
Sjolund/Kennedy
Williams/Onyema
Verhoeven/Odigie

Vila, White and Hess
Some of these guys could be interchangeable or play together at different positions. I wouldn't be surprised to see 3 guards, a SF and big.

Reactions: Lil_Train
As long as he is not defending the 4 or 5 position then fine. I dont see it though. Too many other options on the perimeter.
I agree with everything you've said in the last several posts, but there will be times when we have 2 bigs on the floor and a 7 footer hitting 3s can turn a game around. But, it's all just a guessing game at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT