ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball 2020- '21

Just separate the power 5 and mid-majors and make 2 tournaments. Pair each power 5 with a mid major and create relegation. That is likely impossible, but would be pretty awesome.

Reactions: mikesarabia
Great match up for NMSU and UNI! I'm a tad jealous because UNI is a darn good team. 25-6 last year. Barely lost to WVU. Beat South Carolina and Colorado and whomped on every one's favorite on this site minerdigs GCU, and beat Marshall.

GCU *drooly face*

What a shitty opponent to schedule. They should have schedule a d3 at home. Oh wait, it doesn’t matter. For Nowins, it’s not good enough. Let a conference mate schedule a road P5 team and you’re on here telling everyone how much better a d2 team at home is.

That’s what you “negatively” take from my post. There is no commentary on the opponent, all I’m saying is that it won’t be played. They could announce UTEP vs Kentucky on November 32nd on ABC in Cowboys Stadium, it won’t be played.

UTEP will be lucky to play NMSU a few times and some more “local“ schools.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
That’s what you “negatively” take from my post. There is no commentary on the opponent, all I’m saying is that it won’t be played. They could announce UTEP vs Kentucky on November 32nd on ABC in Cowboys Stadium, it won’t be played.

UTEP will be lucky to play NMSU a few times and some more “local“ schools.
You didn’t give our conference opponents the same reality dose. You’re drooling over their opponents and used it as an opportunity to take jabs at UTEP by claiming it’s better to schedule d3 teams at home. At least be consistent.

You didn’t give our conference opponents the same reality dose. You’re drooling over their opponents and used it as an opportunity to take jabs at UTEP by claiming it’s better to schedule d3 teams at home. At least be consistent.

That was then, my thoughts on any announced games going forward is “not happening”. If they would have announced this is May or June, different story.

I seriously doubt WSU will be paying UTEP money to play in front of no fans 3 months from now.

That was then, my thoughts on any announced games going forward is “not happening”. If they would have announced this is May or June, different story.

I seriously doubt WSU will be paying UTEP money to play in front of no fans 3 months from now.
Sure dude. Marshall announced their schedule in July and your comment is above saying what a great schedule it is. Not in May or June like you claim. You have double standards. You can praise teams you have no relationship to but find every opportunity to shit on your home team.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Sure dude. Marshall announced their schedule in July and your comment is above saying what a great schedule it is. Not in May or June like you claim. You have double standards. You can praise teams you have no relationship to but find every opportunity to shit on your home team.

It is a great schedule

Again, I made no comment on the opponent or compared to anyone else’s. YOU put words in my mouth.

Marshall ain’t playing that schedule now either, it could be the #1 SOS, doesn’t mean shit now.

It is a great schedule

Again, I made no comment on the opponent or compared to anyone else’s. YOU put words in my mouth.

Marshall ain’t playing that schedule now either, it could be the #1 SOS, doesn’t mean shit now.
You put your own words. Your take is always “realist” how about just a simple “hey not a bad opponent in case the season happens.”

You put your own words. Your take is always “realist” how about just a simple “hey not a bad opponent in case the season happens.”

That’s a given, does it really need to be said? Any P5 opponent, in any sport is a “good” game on UTEP’s schedule.

I simply posted the news and added my 2 cents about it’s very likely cancellation/postponement.

That’s a given, does it really need to be said? Any P5 opponent, in any sport is a “good” game on UTEP’s schedule.

I simply posted the news and added my 2 cents about it’s very likely cancellation/postponement.
It should. Since you claimed we were gonna have 3 d2 teams and we’ve yet to announce one. You made several jabs anytime WKU or some other CUSA team announced a road P5. It would be nice to hear you give your university a little bit of love once in a while.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT