ADVERTISEMENT

College Basketball news 2019- '20

Thanks for updating this kind of info Minerinciter. I appreciate it. And nice video Corona. I always enjoy this thread.

The season is still very young. A win in Houston will definitely help us. They have plenty of opportunities during conference play to pick up quality wins.
True. I guess we just need to do our part and win. A loss won't really hurt us either, but I was still hoping they would beat OK ST.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
True. I guess we just need to do our part and win. A loss won't really hurt us either, but I was still hoping they would beat OK ST.
I was hoping for the UH win as well. A bit off topic, but OSU is pretty solid, and they beat UH without Likelele. Too bad we missed out on him; he has been a real difference maker this year for them. I'm hoping Lathon can be better starting tonight. It would be nice if he can make some shots, but he can also do a lot better trying to drive and dish. Overall, I think he needs to be more aggressive with the ball either creating shots for others, or getting fouled.

No because Gilyard played the whole season last year (like Coog said above). This doesnt seem to be correct. I'm really not sure how the NCAA would be ok with this.
The NCAA hands out waivers like candy to the point where they're meaningless. Either go full free agency or back to the old rules. Just drop the waiver charade.

Stupid NMSU playing 3 Major Conference teams. Arizona, Washington State, and Mississippi State! They even won 1 of them. Much better to schedule zero and hope you play them in the losers bracket of a MTE like UTEP.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
Stupid NMSU playing 3 Major Conference teams. Arizona, Washington State, and Mississippi State! They even won 1 of them. Much better to schedule zero and hope you play them in the losers bracket of a MTE like UTEP.

Your posts make me laugh every time!! All I have to do is read it and without looking at the name I can tell every time you post... cracks me up....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT