ADVERTISEMENT

College Football 2021- Post Covid Edition

That was a BULLSHIT pass interference call. Let the players determine the outcome of the game.

Glad to see Cincy making the playoffs. I still hope Bama loses though
"The committee has great respect for Cincinnati. The win at Notre Dame was a really impressive win. ... Who else did they beat?" - Gary Barta, Chairman, College Football Playoffs Selection Committee

Don’t be surprised Cincinnati still gets screwed out of the playoffs come decision time tomorrow.

"The committee has great respect for Cincinnati. The win at Notre Dame was a really impressive win. ... Who else did they beat?" - Gary Barta, Chairman, College Football Playoffs Selection Committee

Don’t be surprised Cincinnati still gets screwed out of the playoffs come decision time tomorrow.
I would bet my life they get in now that OK St lost. Super lock if Bama loses.

Bama is winning as of now. That’s what’s going to hurt Cincinnati. I don’t put anything pass that selection committee.
How? They were already above UC. So is Georgia. Who is going to be #4? You really think they would put ND over UC, even though UC beat them on their home field??? Baylor? 2 loss Ohio St that lost to Oregon? Oklahoma St?

You could get into the Peach Bowl for less than a 24th row ticket to NMSU vs UTEP!
cuckoo-coocoo.gif

FIU goes with the man responsible for the best season in San Jose St history.
And had 2 winning seasons along with 7 losings ones as a head coach. He would have been raked over the coals if hired here similar to the way Dimel was.

And had 2 winning seasons along with 7 losings ones as a head coach. He would have been raked over the coals if hired here similar to the way Dimel was.
I actually like that hire. Any coach that takes over a losing program and turns them into a top 25 team is ok in my book. The good thing is that very soon Dimel and him will face off and we'll get an opportunity to see who's better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT