ADVERTISEMENT

College Football 2021- Post Covid Edition

A&M has a ton of players in the transfer portal. I’m sure that didn’t help.

They shouldn’t reward a 5-7 Rutgers team that got left out of a bowl game with the Gator Bowl. They should give priority to teams that won their bowl game this year. SDSU should be the first ones offered. They played yesterday so their team should still be together, they are ranked in the top 25, and they have plenty of time to prepare. They have the best chance to beat Wake Forest. Rutgers is going to get blown out.

Just saw Wyoming handled Kent St. Still think they would have done the same to us.

Kent State has one of the worst defenses in D1. Given how we performed on Saturday, I’d think we win over Wyoming. And remember, Wyoming got shut out by Fresno at home and lost to UNM in Laramie.
They have a bad defense but the #7 offense in the nation. Until Dimel actually beats a team with a winning record I'm going to assume we'll continue to play them close but not actually win the game.

Watching national news, omicron is spreading on flights and if you ask players to get back and check in the AD will be in a legal pickle, not to mention just getting ready to gear up and play within 24-48 hours for a player fighting off their hometown hangover (not alcohol induced but food and weeks of no physical football activity), staff prep, equipment readiness, travel, etc…This is why FBS programs are such an expensive endeavor.

Reactions: Dmanminer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT