ADVERTISEMENT

College Football 2021- Post Covid Edition

As state previously in another thread I can see UCF, BYU, Houston, Boise State and Memphis.

Sorry, UTSA. I know you, UNT and ODU, think you all belong in the ACC and/or SEC, but maybe next time. :rolleyes:

As state previously in another thread I can see UCF, BYU, Houston, Boise State and Memphis.

Sorry, UTSA. I know you, UNT and ODU, think you all belong in the ACC and/or SEC, but maybe next time. :rolleyes:
You’re an idiot if you really believe normal UTSA, UNT, and ODU fans think they’re getting power conference invites soon.

I've heard them talk about joining the American. Only problem is the AAC they might join will not look anything like it does right now.

I've heard them talk about joining the American. Only problem is the AAC they might join will not look anything like it does right now.
The AAC can potentially come out of this looking just fine. 12 years ago the MW was looking like the transitioning G5 conference with Boise making noise and Hawaii playing Georgia in the Sugar Bowl. Time is biatch and it's "what have you done for me lately" FBS division.

No no no. Minerforlife said that the AAC and Big 12 were equals and the Big 12 is a G5 conference, yet they’re pulling 4 of the best G5 teams there is. Thought the AAC was a big, bad conference, weird????

"Dress for success"; is it taught anymore? A local tailor once told me that a college graduate should make an initial investment in a good suit. Nothing impresses me more than seeing players coming off a bus "dressed to the nines".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT