ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to the Miner Women

MinerStorm

High school stud
May 7, 2008
My hats off to the Miner Women for a fantastic season. I had an opportunity to see them play several times and it was always exciting. Women played with a lot of heart every game. Last night however to have an 18 point lead and blow its just frustrating, they could of won. Sometimes they play without discipline especially Jenzel either you love her or hate her style of play. Overall, an outstanding season. CONGRATULATION

They played exciting basketball. Congratulations to them all.
In spite of losing the big lead and overall not playing with the same confidence from the 2nd period forward, if they had made their freebies (4 of 12) they win! Don't know if they got too cocky with the 18 point lead or Oregon just started playing better, but it was two games...1st quarter then 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter.

Was at the game. They absolutely blew Oregon away for the first one and a half quarters thanks to the deafening crowd but...no matter how hard they tried they suddenly went cold by shooting jumpers and Oregon focused on layups and our 18 pt lead (which should of been a 28 point lead) melted away. Coach should have called a timeout IMO. I think Coach was sorta in shock at the end of the game. They should have won. 0 points from the inside players and wasted opportunities at the free throw line were telling but during that extended time when we were jacking up jump shots we lost the game. Still feel bad for the team, the staff and the fans. Soooo close.

Reactions: CoSpgsMinerfan
0516194684545762421519963596237e9e7559-wm.jpg

Reactions: hawkssox1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT