ADVERTISEMENT

CUSA Championship Race

JCorona

MI Miner Maniac
Jun 15, 2014
A couple of games to keep an eye on today. Shit again, but I have to admit NoWins was right. We need LT to beat UTSA. RICE doesn't look like that easy win anymore but UAB doesn't look like that automatic loss anymore either. Hopefully RICE holds on. Come on UNT don't have a mid season turn around. Why isn't Liberty destroying you?

I still
A couple of games to keep an eye on today. Shit again, but I have to admit NoWins was right. We need LT to beat UTSA. RICE doesn't look like that easy win anymore but UAB doesn't look like that automatic loss anymore either. Hopefully RICE holds on. Come on UNT don't have a mid season turn around. Why isn't Liberty destroying you?
I still disagree. Go big or go home. Undefeated utsa is what we need right now. We can beat those ****ers!

Reactions: JCorona
I still

I still disagree. Go big or go home. Undefeated utsa is what we need right now. We can beat those ****ers!
Same, but it would be nice to move into sole possession of first place on our bye week. That has to be some kind of witchcraft. Who do you think wins that game tonight?

Same, but it would be nice to move into sole possession of first place on our bye week. That has to be some kind of witchcraft. Who do you think wins that game tonight?
I’m just gonna speak from my own experience. If we don’t beat UTSA to take sole possession of 1st lace, we don’t deserve it. That’s how I wanted when I played competitively, and that’s how I hope it goes down with the Miners.

I’m still picking Latech for the upset over Utsa,. I would love nothing more than to beat utsa in a packed Sun Bowl and send off with a big Loss.

Reactions: JCorona
Lol didn't even pan to the visitor side. Must be a small crowd in Ruston.

San Antonio to Ruston and San Antonio to El Paso are very similar distances. They just showed a crowd shot of UTSA fans and there's maybe 17 of them. Not what you would expect for a team that's ranked for their first time in history. I would be very surprised if they bring more than 100 next week. Maybe 200 if they win tonight.

Liberty lost last week to ULM. Their starting qb left in the 2nd qtr tonight with an injury. But they did beat unt!

I was very wrong. Utsa is now spanking Latech. Hope the bye week helps the Miners and we come prepared to play utsa.

Liberty lost last week to ULM. Their starting qb left in the 2nd qtr tonight with an injury. But they did beat unt!
ULM is a team that made solid coaching hires in the off-season. We all saw how terrible they were last year. Night and day with them.

I think UTEP should use UTSA's ranking as a marketing tool to sell tickets.

"UTEP is off to their best start in X years and now we have a chance to knock off XXth ranked UTSA. Come out to the Sun Bowl and get loud! We all remember what happened the last time a ranked conference opponent came to town..."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT