ADVERTISEMENT

CUSA! CUSA! CUSA! CUSA!

UNT star QB injured early. Turns the ball over multiple times vs a damn good team. That will get you whipped most times.

Middle Tennessee getting waxed by a Sun Belt team too. And this is a league that UTEP can’t even compete in. Sad.

Interesting. In the thread about a G5 playoffs you're take is basically no one gives a damn about this level of competition. Apparently you do.

Interesting. In the thread about a G5 playoffs you're take is basically no one gives a damn about this level of competition. Apparently you do.

Did I say I was watching it? They have these apps and websites that give you scores now. Even if I was watching it, the rest of the US wasn’t and it’s ratings will be far below the Bama/OU game in a few weeks. And if it were a G5 playoff game, nobody would care that much more.

Reactions: John 100
Did I say I was watching it? They have these apps and websites that give you scores now. Even if I was watching it, the rest of the US wasn’t and it’s ratings will be far below the Bama/OU game in a few weeks. And if it were a G5 playoff game, nobody would care that much more.

Yes and you're the only dumbass looking up Utah State scores

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT