ADVERTISEMENT

CUSA Possible Standings After Tomorrow's Games

And your point is?
Well what was your point when you said it was hilarious some people said UTEP would be favored to win over La Tech? In reality he (because it was not "some" it was one) was closer to the actual outcome than the professional oddmakers.

Well what was your point when you said it was hilarious some people said UTEP would be favored to win over La Tech? In reality he (because it was not "some" it was one) was closer to the actual outcome than the professional oddmakers.

My point was I thought it was hilarious that somebody thought that UTEP was going to be favored to win when obviously UTEP was going to the underdog team.

Not sure what you're getting at or what your point is. Somebody beat the spread. Congratulations! It's been done millions of times before.

My point was I thought it was hilarious that somebody thought that UTEP was going to be favored to win when obviously UTEP was going to the underdog team.

Not sure what you're getting at or what your point is. Somebody beat the spread. Congratulations! It's been done millions of times before.
Wow millions of times then that the professional oddsmakers are wrong. Now that is hilarious!

Millions of bets. Oddsmakers are wrong all the time. I am still not sure what your point is or if you even have a point.
Don't you get the irony? It's not one person that sets the odds it's a group of professionals who do that job daily placing millions of bets. You said they are wrong all the time. To me that's hilarious. One ametuer oddmaker fan who picks his home team to be favorites in one game not so much.

Don't you get the irony? It's not one person that sets the odds it's a group of professionals who do that job daily placing millions of bets. You said they are wrong all the time. To me that's hilarious. One ametuer oddmaker fan who picks his home team to be favorites in one game not so much.

But that person I assume didn't bet on the game that said UTEP was favored to win. I can say UTEP will be favorite to win very game and then say I beat the professionals when I win. Again, not sure what your point is.

But that person I assume didn't bet on the game that said UTEP was favored to win. I can say UTEP will be favorite to win very game and then say I beat the professionals when I win. Again, not sure what your point is.
Does he say that every game? Go back and check all his posts because I haven't seen him come on here before every game and say UTEP will be favorites.

My point remains the same I find it hilarious that professional oddmakers are "wrong all the time" as you said. One fan with little experience in gambling incorrectly stating that his beloved favorite team will be favorites over another team it's just not that funny.

Does he say that every game? Go back and check all his posts because I haven't seen him come on here before every game and say UTEP will be favorites.

My point remains the same I find it hilarious that professional oddmakers are "wrong all the time" as you said. One fan with little experience in gambling incorrectly stating that his beloved favorite team will be favorites over another team it's just not that funny.

You aren't getting it. UTEP wasn't favorite to win. That's a fact.

If money is not on the line anybody can say anything. If UTEP didn't beat the spread obviously we wouldn't be having this conversation because predictions have no consequences.

You aren't getting it. UTEP wasn't favorite to win. That's a fact.

If money is not on the line anybody can say anything. If UTEP didn't beat the spread obviously we wouldn't be having this conversation because predictions have no consequences.
No you aren't getting it. La Tech didn't cover the spread. That's a fact.

So how much money did you win last night by picking La Tech as 5-6 point favorites?
If DA's shot had gone in we wouldn't be having this conversation either.

No you aren't getting it. La Tech didn't cover the spread. That's a fact.

So how much money did you win last night by picking La Tech as 5-6 point favorites?
If DA's shot had gone in we wouldn't be having this conversation either.

Yeah, La Tech didn't cover the spread. And your point is?

I didn't bet. Did you?

Actually it didn't matter if DA's shot went in or not, they would have covered the spread either way.

Yeah, La Tech didn't cover the spread. And your point is?

I didn't bet. Did you?

Actually it didn't matter if DA's shot went in or not, they would have covered the spread either way.
tpdgaf.gif

And you are partly getting it wrong as well Corona. Vegas sets the lines to make people place bets the way they want the money. Vegas did not lose money on the UTEP game simply because La Tech didn't cover the spread. The line was made to have action on both sides. If most of the action was on La Tech covering the spread, than Vegas made money. I guarantee that Vegas has made plenty of money against UTEP this year, and for UTEP.
If they had made UTEP the favorite, which in no way they should have been, then it would have produced more sharp money on La Tech last night, and Vegas would have come out the short end.
Vegas places the spread where they want the money, and moves the spread where they want it. If you think they are stupid here, then come and bet UTEP every single time they are a dog, and see where you end up at the end of the year. Right now you would be way behind.
El Paso Sports Fan is right in that they will always make their money up on the back end. And Corona is also right in the fact that they may be scratching their heads in making the lines because UTEP has not been the least predictable the last few games. It should be very interesting to follow the lines the next few games, and see where Vegas wants the public to bet and where the sharps are betting.

And you are partly getting it wrong as well Corona. Vegas sets the lines to make people place bets the way they want the money. Vegas did not lose money on the UTEP game simply because La Tech didn't cover the spread. The line was made to have action on both sides.

Thank you. Finally somebody with some sense on here.

Me either. lol This thread has gotten too funny and I have no clue what the point is. We all know La Tech didn't cover the spread and Vegas got it wrong. My point is AND???

You keep asking what the point is, apparently you are never satisfied with the answer, yet you continue to engage. Have you ever let something go...just because?

You are notorious for continuing to beat a dead horse. This time it was with JCorona, last time with allminer, the time before that it was with miner1liner, the time before that... There is only one constant in these endless back and forths...and that is you. You just don't seem to know when to give it up. Grow the fukk up dude. This board goes to shit every time you come back.

You keep asking what the point is, apparently you are never satisfied with the answer, yet you continue to engage. Have you ever let something go...just because?

You are notorious for continuing to beat a dead horse. This time it was with JCorona, last time with allminer, the time before that it was with miner1liner, the time before that... There is only one constant in these endless back and forths...and that is you. You just don't seem to know when to give it up. Grow the fukk up dude. This board goes to shit every time you come back.

So now it's my fault since JCorona wasn't d? Got it. lol

What was the answer? lol I must have missed it.

Like I said, it's funny that I'm the person that is called out for trolling when I am simply asking questions when somebody doesn't provide answers. But of course it's ok for people to post nude pictures on here and make comments that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Yeah, that's all ok. Got it.

My only question to you is: Why do you keep responding to me?

This board is great and most of the posters on here are mature enough to have conversations with great debates. Unfortunately, there are a few who like to troll and make stupid comments, post naked pictures, etc. But of course that's all my fault.

So now it's my fault? Got it. lol

What was the answer? lol I must have missed it.

Like I said, it's funny that I'm the person that is called out for trolling when I am simply asking questions when somebody doesn't provide answers. But of course it's ok for people to post nude pictures on here and make comments that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Yeah, that's all ok. Got it.

My only question to you is: Why do you keep responding to me?

This will be the last time I do...I can promise you that. With that said, show me 5 instances/quotes where I have directly addressed you, since I "keep responding" to you, as you put it. You won't be able to, because I choose not to waste my time with you.

This will be the last time I do...I can promise you that. With that said, show me 5 instances/quotes where I have directly addressed you, since I "keep responding" to you, as you put it. You won't be able to, because I choose not to waste my time with you.

And yet you keep responding to me. lol

As I was reading this thread, I could tell EP Sports Fan was involved in the conversation. I put him/her on "Ignore" and did the same when under the names EP Chih, Music, and others. FanatiCoog is correct, this individual is always arguing a point and never lets it go. For me it is very annoying and that's why I put him/her on "Ignore". I highly recommend everyone one do the same, it makes reading the threads much better and don't worry when the name changes because believe me you will know it's the same person rearing its ugly head. I have!!

I realized I wasn't helping and we were losing some fine posters who were tired of his crap. I certainly didn't want to be a part of the cause, and apologize for that. It certainly doesn't help that he has his nose firmly up rigo's rear, but whatever. I hope everyone has noticed that I've finally learned not to join in on his b.s., no matter how bad I want to call him out on it. If the moderator doesn't care, I won't either. Agree, place him on ignore, or just ignore the lying fool. And please epsf, please don't like anymore of my posts, it's embarrassing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT