ADVERTISEMENT

DAMNIT Aaron Jones!!!! Suspended first 2 games of 2018 Season

What a COMPLETE MORON!! He got a gift in Green Bay to start and he flushed it down the toilet. I am sure he said the same thing when he did drugs at UTEP. I wouldn't be surprised if he is out of the league in a few years.

Someone doesn’t go to a new city and a few months later get stopped with weed unless they are a regular user. This is speaking from experience. My question is do you think he would have been an even better hs/college player without that habit?

Sort of surprised how long it took for this to come out after his arrest. Two games sucks, but could be worse.
It was a holiday news dump and with Lebron and Cousins hoorah, the timing was right.

He has priors. Dammit AJ! Screw the 915 vids with local pop stars and stay away from distractions. They will not be there if you get popped again. They will pretend to be.

What a COMPLETE MORON!! He got a gift in Green Bay to start and he flushed it down the toilet. I am sure he said the same thing when he did drugs at UTEP. I wouldn't be surprised if he is out of the league in a few years.
STFU!! This is from last year Idiot! This is just the punishment laid down. He'll be fine he's not a bad guy, cause he smoked weed last year. I'm sure you've never made a mistake in your life! He mad amends and has done well since last October when this happen. Keep your near sited judgmental 'I think I'm the Christ comments to yourself!

STFU!! This is from last year Idiot! This is just the punishment laid down. He'll be fine he's not a bad guy, cause he smoked weed last year. I'm sure you've never made a mistake in your life! He mad amends and has done well since last October when this happen. Keep your near sited judgmental 'I think I'm the Christ comments to yourself!

I know this was from last year. He is still a complete moron. Jones has now been arrested for a DWI and a DUI. If he wants to smoke weed at home that's his business. Doing it while operating a motor vehicle is idiotic.

Sure, I have made mistakes, but I am not stupid enough to get behind the wheel when I shouldn't be driving.

How do you know he has done well since October? He probably just hasn't been caught. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again and he is out of the league in a few years.

I know this was from last year. He is still a complete moron. Jones has now been arrested for a DWI and a DUI. If he wants to smoke weed at home that's his business. Doing it while operating a motor vehicle is idiotic.

Sure, I have made mistakes, but I am not stupid enough to get behind the wheel when I shouldn't be driving.

How do you know he has done well since October? He probably just hasn't been caught. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again and he is out of the league in a few years.
I wouldn't be surprised the opposite happens.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Either way he would have gotten popped, law or NFL (you can't mask it) and yes, no one can declare sainthood. But expectations are expectations when you're a star. But its water under the bridge.

Reactions: MinerJo
No one is above the law. Well.... That's a can of worms....

They need to legalize weed. Remember prohibition? Well I am sure we are all aware the corruption that became. Legalize it and treat it like alcohol. Just don't smoke weed and get behind a wheel of a car. You will drive very slow.....and paranoid.

Legalize it.

They need to legalize weed. Remember prohibition? Well I am sure we are all aware the corruption that became. Legalize it and treat it like alcohol. Just don't smoke weed and get behind a wheel of a car. You will drive very slow.....and paranoid.

Legalize it.

I agree and also gambling should be legal as well. The government would make a lot of money on taxes.

Legalize it.

I don’t like to get into political cat fights but it won’t happen with the gop in charge. It is what it is.

What i wanna know is how he got weed in green bay? He probably got it from a teammate in Greenbay. So you got to give him credit that he didnt snitch . or he had some and brought it to greeen bay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT