ADVERTISEMENT

DE interested in UTEP

C. Silva

MI Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2003
Aaron Wampler.

The Miners and Owls have their eyes on the undersized defensive lineman.

Look for recruiting updates throughout the week.

This post was edited on 1/1 2:41 AM by The Truth17

Hi Truth, thanks for the update. Do you know if the Miners are still recruiting the following two players:

Kebin Umodu, DE, West Covina, CA
Greg Nwoko, RB, Plugerville, TX

I believe they are. I should have updates on football and basketball throughout the week. Let me know if you have other recruiting questions.

Truth, if you could get hoops info on Varez Ward and Samson Carter, I would appreciate it.

Luca/Truth, any updates on the following BB recruits?

Luca, are Ward and Carter 2009 recruits?

Luca/Truth, I have been able to find very little on our 2008 class other than our two signees. Do you know the status of Kirkland and Rashiduddin? We should have several scholarships available next year, but I can find little in the way of information. I assume we are keeping one spot open for Karem Cooper. Any information is appreciated.

Re: Luca/Truth, any updates on the following BB recruits?

Nothing on the Rashiduddin front, but I will look into Kirkland's status tomorrow.

Let's say everything may fall into place 66.

Ward and Carter are 2008 recruits. Carter is supposed to be good. Really good. But he may be risky academically. Ward is supposed to be good as well. He visited in the Fall. I think Chano Rashiduddin news may be out sooner than later, right Truth???? I don't want to say anything but I have a heard good news regarding him. I know the staff really wans to sign a guard named Devon Dumes. He is a juco guy listed as a SG in the rivals database but we are recruiting him as a PG. He is a Kilgore type. Very quick. Hopefully he is a better 3pt shooter and FT shooter than Marvin.. :)

Luca, thanks for the update. It has been very difficult for me to get any basketball information this year. I appreciate your informative update.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT